Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
1,149 results
All reviews victoria line tube station travel lodge value for money family room canary wharf liverpool street excellent value convenient location comfortable stay reception staff transport links high street easy access enjoyed my stay budget hotel super room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a cookie-cutter Travelodge hotel. I’ve stayed in Travelodges before, but this is by far the worst. Although we paid for an upgraded room this one was terrible.

The room was very stuffy, so we needed the windows open to the noisy road below (even though we were on the 10th floor). There was a stale smell of cigarette smoke in the room and bathroom. Unfortunately, the extractor fan in the bathroom didn’t work so the room was always smelly and humid.

Although there was a sign saying to hang towels on the towel rack if you didn’t want them replaced, we returned to our room in the evening to find the bed hadn’t been made and the wet towels were still piled on the bathroom floor. The staff on Reception told us the room aren’t cleaned daily but we were not told that in advance.

Each time we went to Reception we got a “can’t be bothered”, unfriendly attitude.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Location of this hotel is great - transport links, shops and restaurants, Hotel is clean. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Special mention to Jade who was very welcoming and made our stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

I really enjoyed my stay in Travelodge Walthamstow and Is man and his team really looked after me. Nobody disturbs you and the hotel is safe and secure. Also iesha was helpful.
the hotel is close to the shops and train station is just a few minutes away

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Everything was so amazing and the staff of the hotel very friendly, Andrew and Ella! I wish u guys all the best and i will see u soon ❤️ I stay in this hotel for 1 night but i felt amazing, everything was amazing

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2021

Travelodge won't even make the bed in the morning! I was shocked to learn they they only make the bed once per week. They only provided 1 towel for 2 people because they said they were running low of towels and did not have enough towel for everyone (but of course the room was advertised available and we aid full price). And fun fact, no toilet brush is provided..for security reasons