Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Rakuten Travel
US$166
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
All reviews ski valet private onsen hirafu gondola ski trip snow boots pajamas slippers
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Never thought I’ll appreciate staying in a ski-in, ski-out hotel this much!
But it’s not just about the location. The hospitality of their service staff is impeccable. Guest services maintained their professionalism despite having to deal with countless rectification to our folios. Coming back to their friendly and welcoming ski valet after a tiring day on the slopes warms you up like how a hot cocoa would. And speaking of hot choc - the hotel’s restaurant serves a decent one !

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hitomi_Igawa, Hotel Manager at Ki Niseko, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear s0phiem89,

Thank you very much for staying at Ki Niseko and taking the time to review your stay.

I'm very grateful to read that you enjoyed the location, facilities, and service we provide. We very much appreciate your kind words and compliments and I will share them with all the staff here.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hot chocolate at our An Café & Bar - it is quickly becoming a favorite of all our Guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Ki Niseko in the near future!

Reviewed 7 February 2020

We stayed in a 2-bedroom condo with the Mt Yotei view, and were happy with the staff, facilities etc.
The best thing about Ki Niseko is its top notch location and the ski valet service. Once you get your ski gears (if you hire them) fitted at YamaSport (170m from the hotel), they'll transport them to the hotel for you. The ski valet service takes care of getting you the gears when you go out to ski, and putting them away to dry on your way in. The hotel is literally 100m from the Holiday Pair Lift (you need to walk slightly uphill), and another 100m away is the Grand Hirafu Gondola. Going back to the hotel is super easy - you literally ski all the way back to the entrance of the ski valet.
The private/family onsen is a wonderful touch, for those who aren't brave enough to mingle with strangers, naked.

1  Thank 408wy

Dear 408wy,

Thank you very much for staying with us.

I'm glad to know that you really enjoyed our convenient location and seamless rental and ski valet service. Thank you very much for sharing the great photo of Mt. Yotei from your room. I'm happy to see that you could enjoy the amazing sunrise view.

All the staff here look forward to welcoming you to Niseko again next winter.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

This was our second visit to Ki Niseko in January to ski. This time we splashed out and took a penthouse to share with family and friends. It was worth it!! 4 generous bedrooms and one small bunkroom, all with ensuites; large, well appointed living spaces with plenty of space and a well designed kitchen. This was all beyond our (already high) expectations. But what makes Ki Niseko feel like home is the staff. The effort to get to know you personally and pay attention is warmly appreciated (thank you for my bringing me my slippers every day in the ski locker, Elliot), as is the high quality, consistent and cheerful and patient attention before, during and after the trip (thank you, Ciara, our outstanding and dedicated concierge). I can't recommend the team and the place highly enough. Oh, don't forget the onsen - sitting in a hot bath with the snow drifting through the pergola was a treat we looked forward to every evening.

Date of stay: January 2020
Hitomi_Igawa, Hotel Manager at Ki Niseko, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Dear P2034EKjudithl,

Thank you for staying with us again at Ki Niseko this winter.

I am glad to hear we were able to make your stay 'feel like home' through our service. I will pass on your kind feedback to Elliot, Ciara and all the staff here.

I also agree regarding the onsen - there is no better way to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes.

We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the Penthouse again, for your next trip to Niseko.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Was our 3rd season at Ki, everything was expected. Here’s a quick summary -
1. Check in - very smoothly as the staff was very helpful.
2. An Dining - Poor attitude, when they were full at lunch. They cannot call us in the room. The manager also turned me down when I was perhaps 3 minutes late and he didn’t even offer me alternative eg sandwiches or something that didn’t require the kitchen to make. He then gave me his name card to tell me to complain him. He had been there for years. He had this “I don’t care if you don’t’ ever come back attitude.’ He knows they only have 1 restaurant onsite and they are always full! We definitely will not ever go back to this restaurant and gave us a bad impression about the hotel altogether, as the hotel told us they are a separate entity so they cannot control how they treat their guests.
2. Room - started to notice some wear and tear in the room. The apartment was very small. Luggage had to put next to the door. Another put next to window sill.
3. Ski in ski out - this is the best as its only 3 minutes to ski school and lessons and a few more minutes to gondola. We always ski in the morning even when we check out. We can go back to dry our gear and take a quick break at lunch during the day.
4. Spa - very small but very nice and friendly staff. I got a few very nice massages which I slept through.
5. Onsen - private but need to book and only allow once a day per room and limit to 30 minutes. I still went very night .

3  Thank HKBride06

Dear HKBride06,

Thank you for your recent stay and leaving a review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us again this winter.

I am sorry to hear about your experience at An Dining. I know the lunch period can be very busy but I would like to investigate further and it would be appreciated if you could contact me via the hotel email address.

I am also glad to hear you made the most of our facilities and were able to relax on your ski holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to Ki Niseko.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

We had a 2 bedroom "room" which worked well for our family. The location (right next to the Gondola) was so convenient. The staff was lovely and the little touches like the evening music event were lovely (as was access to Netflix which is very nice to have after very full days - for us & the kids). We found the private Onsen a bit claustrophobic, but I really enjoyed the shared Onsen and went back almost daily. We found the breakfast so-so (was not included for us, so we tried it once), and ended up using the kitchen in our room. Access to self-service laundry was very helpful. It would be better to have shelves in the closets rather than hanging rods - given a ski holiday involves all casual clothes, we found the choice to offer mainly hanging garment space a bit odd. Also, a couple of shelves in the bathroom to the side of the sink would be a great addition.

2  Thank jjjbbb

Dear Jjjbbb,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you found our location convenient.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the shelving space. I will discuss your idea with the management team here to see if we can make improvements.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to snowy Niseko.