Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I feel so relaxed I can barely write this, we had a perfect vacation and a big part of it was Fresh Powder. We rented the 2 bedroom apartment for our family of 3 and it was absolutely spacious. The kitchen is very well equipped and because we have some food allergies in the family, I made extensive use of it. It had everything I needed. The bedrooms are handsomely decorated, the public space is ample and there are balconies that are perfect to sit on when sipping a cool drink in the sun late afternoon. You can look at Mr. Yotei as you sip, or up at the hill, or out to the village...it's all good. The place is incredibly clean, well managed and maintained and the location is superb, just excellent. Coffee shop across the way, lodge about a 3 minute walk up the hill, shopping and restaurants are a 10 minute walk. No car needed. We tried to book it for next year, same bat time, same bat channel, but others beat us to the punch so we'll stay elsewhere but plan for the year after. Yes, it's that good.

Room tip: The two bedroom unit on the top floor has great views from the balconies.
Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Our family of 5 spent 5 days at Fresh Powder apartment. It is a beautiful apartment metres from the snow lifts and closely to everything in Niseko village. The view of Mt Yotei from the lounge room window is spectacular. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, large lounge and fully fitted kitchen. Washing machine is dryer also so easy to wash and dry clothes after skiing. Nastu and Greg were great, very helpful and easy to contact when we needed. Everything is here for your stay and so very comfortable. Would recommend for to stay here.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Had to cancel trip due to a serious injury.
Think very carefully about paying for accommodation up front that is non-refundable!
I would have thought on compassionate grounds and agreement could be reached in the form of a partial refund, a credit or a discount in the future.
The managing director and bookings.com both said sorry no refund and refer to your payment terms and conditions. On advising the managing director or my intention to warn others on social media his storey changed and I was told if the room was able to be re-booked I would have received a refund and a discount was offered for next season. In my opinion the offer is too little too late, a token gesture and I would not give this company another cent.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Brendan S
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Location is perfect, Close to Ski in. Very warm and neat. The manager picked us up from the station and took us out on shopping trip. We stayed in a 3 bedrooms and it has magnificent Yotei view! It is extremely good value compares to everything else in the village.

Date of stay: March 2015
2  Thank drag0nski
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We travelled in 2013 but only managed to pen this down now. We stay at the 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Mountain View resort and its really value for money. There is only one gondola at Grand Hirafu and the apartment is just around 100-200 metres away from that. Spotlessly clean and kept warm and toasty, the apartment is a fantastic retreat for our friends as well as giving us the ease of walking to the gondola every morning. Hiro-san the manager is fantastic! He picked us up and sent us to the store to get our gear, while making sure that we have everything that we need. Did i also mention that we have a fantastic view of Mt Yotei from our living area? The only complain that I have is that the nearest supermart is Lawsons, which is quite a long walk, I reckon 300-500 metres away. That is not really a problem if you take the bus shuttle to the main village or to the family ski lifts.

Room tip: Mountain view!
Date of stay: May 2014