Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Rakuten Travel
Expedia
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2022

We had a delightful stay.
The welcome and hospitality was incredible.
Peter the host as well as the hotel owner Nicolas was really lovely.
We felt like at home !
The chalet is luxury & friendly and the ondin restaurant is delicious.
I highly recommend

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

I think the fact this is our 6th time staying at this gorgeous hotel says it all. Thanks to Peter and your team for yet another wonderful stay -particularly loved the team running the breakfast and Barn - great service and beautiful food.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2019

I stayed with my 16 year old daughter for a week. Peter and Hiruka could not have been more helpful or accommodating. They anticipate your every need, and meet it and more. All advice regarding ski hire, restaurants, shopping, travel, transfers was spot on.....and reinforced by the people we met along the way.

As a Lord of the Rings fan, it was like staying at Rivendell.....a wonderful homely (and beautifully stylish) home away from home....

Perfect

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Aus_Noushka
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

This is my second time at Kimamaya and we still love it. Apart from the comfortable rooms, the onsen, the perfect location (just a short walk to ski rental, restaurants, Main Street, the pickup/drop off whenever you go around town), the best thing(s) about Kimamaya are really Peter and Haruka. My husband ended up injuring himself on the first day of skiing and the service they provided was unparalleled. They ensured he had what he needed and was comfortable at all times. Truly thankful to them for making what was an unfortunate experience a much more bearable one. Couldn’t rate this place more highly

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Trish_East
Reviewed 19 March 2019

I stayed at Kimamaya with a group of friends in February for a week, booking out several rooms. I can honestly say that I have never had a skiing holiday like it before, the attention to detail of everything is amazing and the staff are just exceptional... I really didn't want to leave and will go back there in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: February 2019