FindHotel
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Expedia
All reviews ski rental family run concierge lift slopes season
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

The Aya is a phenomenal place to stay. The location - ski in/out and with the kids GoSnow ski school located on the property - cannot be beat.

Our room was spacious and comfortable for a family of four, including a kitchenette that worked great for breakfasts. The in-room laundry is also a great feature.

The Aya’s family onsen was a particularly nice treat each night.

2  Thank 871jennifert
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I’m impressed with everything about this hotel, best thing is location and convenience. Everything you need is within walking distance e.g. restaurants, supermarket, shopping, etc. There’s no package including breakfast but you can order alacarte menu breakfast from The Ginger which is average quality with hotel price. Better option is to grab some Niseko fine fresh food and ingredients from nearby supermarket and cook easy breakfast by ourselves.

Cover all amenities by Japanese standard. You only need to bring your cloths. All room types except atelier have kitchen with everything (microwave, pan, pot, knife set, plates, and cutlery), washing machine with detergent, and tumble dryer.

We (family of 2 adults and 2 small kids) stay in 1.5 bedroom apartment which is really comfortable for our stay with murphy bed.

With ski lift pass, you can enjoy free shuttle bus and the bus station is just the intersection 200 meters away from hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank aornirin
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Had another fabulous time at Niseko and the excellent service at AYA added much to the wonderful experience of our trip. E concierge was always helpful and even assisted to arrange transportation back to AYA while we were stuck at Kutchan. AYA took care of all our dinner reservations, ski passes, equipment rental and all other needs before and during our stay. Thank you very much for yet another delightful stay. 18 of us. Should have booked both Residences if I had known our group was going to get to 18 pax.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank snowtalk
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Love aya - our second time round! Location (perfect ski in ski out) and facilities are fabulous. Our only issue was management sending us a letter for smoking in the room ( we are non-smokers and a fine of triple room rate!!) but sorted within 24 hours with apologies from management (much appreciated with a bottle of sake and private Onsen). We will still stay in Aya at our next visit!

Reviewed 21 January 2020

My friends and I go to this hotel every year during ski season. I have been stayed in this hotel for past consecutive four years. This is my first time to drop comment because I have to do it this time. I do like this hotel in terms of location and property condition. Service is overall good. EXCEPT.... the hot spring spa... that's getting worse, worse and worse every year. The first time of the case was that my wife/friend was enjoying hot spring but suddenly two female wearing swimming suit going into the hot spring. My wife told them it's not allowed in Japan hot spring but they insisted and my wife had no choice to leave and told the hotel staff. The recent cases were really shock - one female was bringing her mobile phone inside the hot spring (remember that all other female were wearing nothing) and keeping to watch her mobile; one girl was wearing underwear going into the hot spring. This time... my wife had no choice to report the cases to hotel staff. What the staff response was they had put the user's guide inside the hot spring and they could do nothing if their guests didn't follow to do. I don't agree with that. Actually, who will see the user's guide (a small piece of paper) in case if it's noticeable before using the hot spring!!! I have stayed over 50 different hot spring hotels in Japan and most of the hotels will give me the hot spring guide during check-in so that I can be reminded about this. So AYA must bear a lot of responsibility about aforementioned.

1  Thank EdmondJapan