Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Been to Niseko several times but this was my first time staying at this hotel. I was not expecting much, seeing that it looked rather old in the website. But turns out this is a great hotel and I do recommend it as a place to stay in Hirafu.
Location is great, within walking distance to the Hirafu ski lifts, the Niseko shuttle bus stop, and to all the Hirafu restaurants and shops. The onsen is abit small, with indoor and outdoor pools. Good breakfast buffet. There is a cozy den area with a fireplace & piano for anyone who wants to play it. Staff are great, especially the really friendly GM Stephen. Best of all is the amazing view from my room of the majestic Mt. Yotei.
I stayed in the Japanese style room with private bathroom. Sleeping on the futon was actually very comfortable.

Room tip: Ask to be on the side of the hotel facing Mt. Yotei
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank BangkokJock
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This is a solid 3 star hotel in a convenient central location with great views of Mt. Yotei from most rooms. We stayed in a Japanese room (8 tatami mats) in the new wing which was comfortable for 2 people but would be too small for more. The room was simple but well-appointed, all the necessities including a hair dryer, in-room safe, hot water dispenser, and nice Shiseido products. The breakfast buffet is delicious with a wide selection of tasty western and Japanese foods and surprisingly good croissants! The ski storage room is worn but functional and includes ski hangers and a nice warm boot drying room. There is a large salon full of granny furniture with a roaring fireplace and lots of seating for hanging out and playing games. The best feature of this hotel is its private onsen which is at a four-star level. It has a clean, modern bathing area with good products; dry sauna; indoor onsen and very nice stone outdoor onsen. Fabulous for tired legs after a cold day on the mountain!

Room tip: Rooms in the new building have views of Mt. Yotei
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank AlissaF9
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I don’t do many reviews and I might add the only reason I do is to alert people that something is not right!!!

I booked my 2 single bed room for both me and my 8 year old daughter through booking.com in the fine print on booking.com I saw that they were charging per person although I had two names down for the booking so I did due diligence and called the property up and spoke to the individual on the phone at reception and asked them if they see the two names on the booking and I also asked them if the price that I payed covered both individuals staying in the room or would there likely be any additional charges the response to this over the phone was No Additional Charges which to me made sense because I thought I was paying for a room with 2 single beds. So I thought nothing more of it..... 4 days later both my daughter and I arrived at the hotel to check in Niseko Park Hotel Denied ever receiving a call and charged me for an additional person even though I had evidence of the phone call made to the hotel!!! They were rude ! They pulled the “ I don’t speak English card” I called Booking.com to assist which they tried and failed miserably! Had I have been traveling alone I would have cancelled the booking apon check in because I don’t deal too well with dishonest people. Unfortunately I was with my 8 year old daughter and they knew that so I was forced to pay! I find this situation unacceptable I hope they read this. I hope that no other family goes through this it’s not about the money it’s about honesty and integrity and I hope this post creates a paper trail.

Whenever you call this hotel for clarification record the call or get it in writing directly from the hotel they are a class act at denying things!

Location is good, the rooms are good, the breakfast is good.

Honesty and Integrity highly lacking!!!

Date of stay: January 2018
3  Thank Pete77w
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

1/2 block from Hirafu-Welcome center where most buses from Chitose drop off, I used White Liner. Fast check in, ski in access to the Family lift (opens 15 min before Ace Quad), big dry room for skis, boards & gear, free breakfast with Japanese & western options, onsen was fantastic (indoor & outdoor), 1/2 block away from Rhythm rental shop, grocery across the street.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank vincelowe1969
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The good: great location (ski out and short hike in), outstanding view, good breakfast, very nice onsen, and across the street from a very well stocked grocery.
The surprise: room says it sleeps 4 but we barely fit the 3 futons in, small bathroom and it was a bit pricey at about $500 CDN per night.

Date of stay: February 2017