“Must Visit place of YERCAUD!!! Awesome Hangout Place.. Good Supporting Staff.. Memorable experiences!!!”
Review of Poppy Hills

Poppy Hills
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Yercaud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Park ( POPPY HILLS )now in the heart of Yercaud providing entertainment for adults and kids..
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We visited Poppy Hills on 30th April 2018 and 1st may 2018 with a group of 4 adults and 1 kid. This place is already having good number of activities considering that it is still growing and still the management is planning and adding activities. The Rope activities were something that I had never experienced anywhere before and truly it was something that is going to last in my memory for ever. The advanced level rope activities were physically really challenging and would not have been possible to complete without the much supporting staff who kept encouraging and supporting us at each and every activity. The kid with us did not miss on his part of entertainment at all the kids sections and really an amazing time. This place is the only place in yercaud we felt that is worth spending some good quality time apart from the abundance of nature available in yercaud!!

Special thanks to Ajay and Poovi who are managing this place for their generous and jolly nature!! I am definitely going to visit Yercaud to visit Poppy Hills and this time with a big gang of friends.....!!!!!!

3  Thank abinash s
Poppy H, Owner at Poppy Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Abinash
Thank you so much for giving us a feedback! Feels fantastic... Happy that your trip to Poppy Hills yercaud made your trip awesome.
Did you ppl manage to balance yourself through the segway ??
Thanks for writing back.. It made our day!
Thanks buddy

"boating"
"place"
"lake"

Reviewed 1 May 2018

As we entered Yercaud, we passed through Poppy Hills which immediately kindled my curiosity and I made a point to visit this place with my family and I was not disappointed.

I went for Basic Rope course along with my 8 year old daughter and it was the scariest ever activity that I have done. It looked nothing like how it appears when we just view from the ground. After completing the first 2 phases, my daughter was crying and wanted to get down, however the trainer (from Nepal) was very professional, gave her words of confidence and helped her complete the course successfully. I really appreciate the commitment shown by the trainer in ensuring that we complete the course successfully. The rest of the crew were also equally professional.

My daughter also enjoyed zipline, bungee jumping and other rides too. Overall, spent quality time with my family and a day to remember.

I also called up the proprietor and congratulated him on coming up with this entertainment place and wished him more success.

Definitely a place to try when you are in Yercaud..thanks for making our trip a wonderful one

Poppy H, Owner at Poppy Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Shivakumar
Not many have time to appreciate good things and in your case you went out of your way to call us up and share your memories and not only that but also made your little princess tell us how much she enjoyed !!
You definitely made our day.Thank you so much and still cant forget the cute little reply your daughter gave when I asked her to come next time.
Just feels fantastic !
Do come again... It was a pleasure serving you.
Team Poppy Hills

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I would it's ok or average as there are very few or no options available for kids. They do have few good options such as bungee jumping but AtV rides were surely over priced.

1  Thank Ojas W
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We utilized best of our weekend ,
As our family enjoyed lot form my Dad to My 2 year Son,
Best friendly place,
Lots of activities,
Very friendly and guiding staffs with smiles,
Enjoyed buggy all rides,had fun.
You can't find such activities bundled in one roof and very rare in India,
Cost effective and as family you can have fun,
More college student's and friends and family's engaged in activities,
Kids love this place,
To poppy hills,
It was little difficult to find the place,
Need more activities,
&food court OK only.

Poppy H, Manager at Poppy Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Sir
Thank you so much for your feedback! It keeps us going !! Glad that your family had a fantastic time !! We are constantly trying to increase the number direction board to make our guests locate us easily ! Promising to increase the number of activities on your next trip.
Team Poppy Hills yercaud.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Poppy hills is one place that my kid really liked. It is small yet awesome stop for children. It has number of swings, slides and bouncy for small kids and adventurous activities for young kids such zip line, rope way, paint ball etc. This place is full of fun and excitement. They have 5-6 packages for activities which are very resonable. It opens early morning and works till evening. It is walkable from our hotel( premier inn) and 10 min from Yercaud lake.

Poppy H, Manager at Poppy Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mam !!
Thank you so much for your feedback! It keeps us going. Hope your son had a fantastic time! We do have activities for adults like bunjee ejection, human roller ,self balancing bike and so on ! Hope you tried your hands on them !
Thank you again for your feedback !
Team Poppy Hills