Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ibis Styles
US$89
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.comUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2019

Stayed 4 nights at the Ibis Collioure in Port Vendres, France.

Check-in was quick & friendly. The staff were helpful & spoke some English.
The hotel serves a good buffet breakfast from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM. There are no other meals served at the hotel. There is outdoor & indoor parking. Indoor parking is 5 Euros per day. The property is clean & well maintained & has a bar. There is free
Wi-Fi in the hotel.

The hotel is a short walk to the village centre which has plenty of restaurants next to the ship's harbour.
The walk to the village of Collioure is about 25 minutes.

Our room was bright, clean & comfortable with a shower but no bathtub & no balcony. Room was cleaned every day & our room had a flat screen TV. Plenty of clean towels were provided.

There is a grocery store right accross the street from the hotel called "Lidl" where one can buy groceries & bring them to the hotel. The hotel allows guests to prepare meals in the buffet breakfast room at any time. There is always coffee available with plenty of kitchen utensils which one can use & the breakfast room is equipped with a microwave oven. One can also bring their own alcoholic brevages in spite of the fact that the hotel has a bar. This arrangement is very convenient if one does not wish to go out to a restaurant.

I recommend this hotel.

M.T.
Montreal

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Stayed for a few nights whilst looking around the area. The hotel is clean and tidy although a few areas could do with a coat of paint etc. Staff are friendly and helpful if a little on the busy side given the ratio of guests to staff. Beds are very comfy but the rooms are small. The rooms to the front face the road and are noisy if the door to the balcony is open, rooms at the rear will be quieter but the double glazing keeps out the noise. Aircon is OK and the wi-fi very good. There is a buffet some evenings which is limited but restaurants are 20 minute walk away. Car parking is limited.

Room tip: Rooms to the front are close to the road and noisy if windows are open.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham C
Reviewed 11 September 2018

In my opinion you don't select Ibis Styles because you want a life changing hotel experience it is very much function over form - you need a room, you want it clean, you need breakfast, you want value, the list goes on and this hotel ticks all those boxes - it actually does a little bit more it has staff who are friendly a bar that seems to operate all night a roof top pool - So I would recommend it...

For the wheelchair all works - it is flat our room had good access and was on the ground floor - even though it was near the bar we were not disturbed. Perhaps I could have done with a couple of extra grab rails in the shower area and the room door was very heavily sprung so was actually very hard to open.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel in located in a great place, beach just across the street, harbour 5min walk and a supermarket opposite the hotel. We booked 2 rooms and arrived a little early 1 room was available for us and we had to return later for the 2nd room, great. I booked this hotel through agoda, which I have never used before I prepaid before I arrived then when we went to check into the 2nd room we were asked for payment of this room when I explained I had paid she said to me that I had only paid for 1 room, there was a lot of confusion, then a gentleman said he would contact agoda and get back to us. To our relief the gentleman had sorted the problem and we had paid for the room, we don't know if the problem lies with agoda or the hotel but it was a lot of unnecessary stress. The room itself was small but as we were only staying for 1 it was adequate. Great air conditioning, comfortable bed and clean. The window were very dirty and not a great view. There is a swimming pool if you could call it that on the top floor it doesn't look anything like the picture on the hotel website but it's a place to cool down I suppose as long as there's not too many people as it's rather small. Breakfast was ok they were slowly to replenish items. Checkout was fast and efficient.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

The hotel is clean and most of the staff are friendly and efficient.

However, we were insulted this evening (21 July) by a member of staff who obliged me to move my car to give a place to someone claiming falsely to be disabled.

This member of staff made a sneering racist comment to the Fench driver about how the “English” would not understand, not realising that we are not English and we speak French.

This was a complete disgrace.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wilsoan
Patricia G, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Collioure Port-Vendres, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Family,

First of all, our team had such a pleasure to welcome you here at the Ibis Styles Collioure Port-Vendres for more then 14 days. I believed we all shared this with you and always treated you in the nicest possible way and with our best possible manners. Indeed, what we love in our team here is to create a personnalised and respectul relationship especially when it is such a long stay. We want you to feel welcomed and at home. We felt that you saw that and were enjoying your stay here in our various and daily exchanges.

Yesterday night (July 21st), one of our member of staff, indeed, did oblige you to move your car because someone with reduced mobility came showing us his europeen parking card for people with reduced mobility.

By the law, we have the absolute obligation not to use this place except if the person using it is able to present the proof that he/she has disabilities or a is with reduced mobility.

That night, the same staff member called me to explain me the situation and explained that you were under the impression that he made a racist comment. Please, be sure that he did not and was only explaining the situation because he felt very bad; thinking that you didnt believe that we had to make you move. He didn't really how to react and tried to do his best to handle the situation.

Having the chance to welcome you for 15 days was an absolute and sincere pleasure for all of us and we truly hope that you will soon be convinced that nothing racist was said or thought. In the same way, please be sure that we made you leave the parking place because, by the law, it is reserved for people with disabilities or reduced mobility. The guest showed us his legal europeen card.

We truly hope that this misunderstanding will be fixed very soon and we sincerly apololgize for any pain that was caused because of this misinterpretation.

Kindest Regards,