All reviews swimming pool mini fridge working farm minutes by car air conditioning agriturismo meals reception wines anzio tv rome event sea
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed for 1 night before our flight from Rome. Hotel is about 50 minutes by car from FCO.
This is a farm that was converted to the nice modern motel. Part of the farm is still in place and entertaining for kids.
Nice, warm infinity pool.
Checkout a bit early at 10 a.m. but you can use the pool even after checkout.
Good breakfast.
Wi-Fi in our case didn't work, but reception provided a portable WIFI unit and solved the problem.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

My partner & I stayed in the White lily suite which was just perfect & very romantic. Spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished with great attention to detail & interiors finished to a high standard. The tranquil setting is idyllic with beautiful plants, flowers & a large infinity pool with sea views. The food was delicious, all fresh local produce. Ideal for all ages. I hope to return soon. Anne & Ben

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We stayed for 3 nights and our room wasn't ready on arrival so we had to wait. We were given access to the pool and changing facilities in the meantime - nice tough. The room was small but big enough for 2. Lots of toiletries and a hairdryer and fridge too. Towels changed every day and room cleaned. Air conditioned too. I was a bit disappointed that there is no balcony or terrace but in fairness I didn't request one. Pool area is well maintained and we were lucky as there didn't seem to be many around the pool so we didn't have to fight for beds. Pool closes between 1 and 2 but this we didn't mind this at all. Gives you a chance to have lunch.
I have read a few of the reviews and I agree and disagree with some. You can hear everything going on and the cleaning staff are not really quiet. You can hear your neighbours through the walls. There was nothing going on when we were there - party wise- so it was quiet enough. I'd imagine it would be lovely for a wedding. A few families with young children around the pool and there is a shallow end for the smaller ones and a Jacuzzi. Beautiful grounds with fruit and veg growing. Some animals too. Donkeys ducks turkeys etc which was cute. A fabulous lily pond with fish goldfish turtles and lots of frogs. You would definitely need a car to get around the area though as its in a lovely quiet area. Breakfast I wasn't impressed with. I didn't see the staff replenishing the buffet no matter how early or late we went. Not a great choice of meats and a slice of processed cheese. Croissant if your lucky because when they are gone they are gone. Fruit and pastries and juices too. Lovely food in the restaurant - not too expensive. Yes I would go back and I would recommend it to families and couples. Judging from some of the reviews I think I would ask if there was anything going on when I was booking though. Really nice stay and really close to Rome. Beaches in Nettuno and Anzio are really nice.

Room Tip: I would imaging rooms facing on to the courtyard would be noisier than others
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel that is a true Agritourismo, with a working farm attached, blew my mind with several issues.
1.) amazing value for my stay only €42 for a big room and included breakfast of amazing fresh items.
2.) A dinner of outstanding quality, homemade pasta with Vignarola as its sauce...I have only had as a stand alone primo, or as a contorno...Wines from their own vineyard, and a truly awesome, Filet Mignon, with real Porcini and Summer Truffles...any writer who says this place is pricey(€25 for that steak and €22 is the most expensive red wine on the list) hasn't spent €12 at Mc Donald's lately...Truly EPIC value price/quality/expert multi lingual service.
3.) an amazing swimming pool with Infiniti edge and jacuzzi section and safe wading pool for the kiddies all in one pool.
HOWEVER:
4.)kiddies, well in all sizes and shapes, utilized by all sorts of families, perhaps some not even guests...good luck getting a deck chair when busy....and kiddies, school groups coming in the early morning for tours, very disruptive although I commend the hotel for maximizing the income and exposure, you bet those kids will mention the place to their parents after.
5.) average rooms, decor, tv stations,too small for room size tv's, and a complete lack of outdoor furniture maintenance with regards to bird droppings on the deck chairs and general sweeping of lower pool area.
6.) Maids noisily cleaning outside doors and up and down staircases at 07:30 am...a broom hitting a bannisters metal support is like a church bell, loud and a sound that will carry a long distance.

All in all worth it if you are prepared to be immersed in an Italian version of a sleek resort..if you are not, give it a skip as it will drive you crazy....I saw my old bosses books in the display cabinets, and yes for a Rick Steve's traveler with a car and a GPS, this would be a interesting overnight or two....but for most the setting is not nearly as classy as it could be with an attention to details, and stepping up the furnishing inside and especially around the pool...
I liked it and would go back, but with earplugs and binoculars to see the TVs...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

This accomodation is bad, most important for them is weddings which is ok but not ok when other Guests have only the noise rooms are not sound proof! WiFi is very poor and only part of day it is available and only in the room! There is à pool assistant who takes lunch break from 12-14 Horus which means you can not use it!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank GringhuisP
Corteinfiore , Responsabile reception at Corte in Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2015

Dear sir,
we are very sorry about your negative experience.
Anyway, to be honest, we have to specify some details:
1) we gave you a 50% discount on the entire stay beacuse of your complaints about the night of the wedding.
2) wi fi properly works in all the rooms and in the reception. You are the only guest who made complaints about. Are you sure taping the right password?
3) Swimming pool is closed from 1,00 pm to 2 pm (why are you saying from 12,00? don't you think you are slightly exagerating everything?). It is written outside the gate of the swimming pool. The gate you jumped in order to enter the swimming pool when you were not allowed.
4) We left you to take wine and food of your own and eat and drink it in our restaurant. This was our way to be kind to you, and we tried to satisfy all of your request, we apologize if we didn't manage to make your stay wonderful as for the other guests.
Best regards