Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
3,208 results
All reviews grocery store junior suite heated salt water pool deck bar ocean front coco bistro nespresso machine every morning rum punch breakfast staff remembered our names huge bathroom caicos cafe full kitchen garden view grace bay club the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

When we booked our trip ... we were looking for a resort large enough to provide all services, but small enough to be somewhat intimate. Seven Stars Resort was perfect in all aspects. From check in to departure, the staff was exceptional. The Junior Suite was perfect for the two of us. The patio looked over Grace Bay ... the best view we have ever had! You could spend your time with the multitude of activities or just do nothing on the beach. The concierge was helpful with getting us scheduled and transported to off-site activities. The food was excellent. My wife and I look forward to returning.

Room tip: Ocean view is a must!!
Date of stay: February 2021
Courtnee Howell-Forbes, Guest Services / Front Office at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear SarahHAugusta,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

It is so wonderful to read that we were able to meet your expectations as to the kind of resort that you wanted to vacation at. Here at Seven Stars, we try to make sure that our guests' needs are well taken cared of.

Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you on another Seven Stars vacation in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

I’ve always wanted to go to Turks & Caicos and this trip did not disappoint. Thanks to the 5.0 reviews on TripAdvisor, I chose Seven Stars Resort & Spa. Seven Stars is by far the nicest hotel I have stayed at. The location is perfect. Right in the middle of everything. Walking distance to the shops, restaurants, and grocery store. They do everything right here. The staff were sincere and genuine. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I booked an excursion through the concierge. They can arrange any tour for you. It makes it so much easier. There is a lot of tenure in the staff. I think that says a lot about the resort. The resort grounds are gorgeous and well-maintained. I had a garden view/resort view room. The rooms are big and extremely clean and well appointed. No musty smell in the rooms like some other places on the island. The shower is huge! They even leave a gift bag with hand sanitizer and wipes. They also have complimentary water bottles for you to use daily and take home. The food at the restaurants is excellent. Breakfast at Seven was included and is all you can eat. There were plenty of options for everyone. Seven is a little more formal than the Deck, but both have excellent food and drinks. I ate mostly at the Deck for lunch and dinner. The Deck is right on the beach and by the pools. The bartenders, Daison (not sure if that spelling is correct), Romeo, and Brennan, were a blast and made excellent drinks. I had a massage at the Spa and it was one of the best massages I’ve ever had. It’s expensive compared to what I pay at home, but it was worth it. The gym is small, but adequate for a light workout. A few machines, free weights, and a couple of treadmills and ellipticals. I’m a beach person, so I didn’t spend any time at the pools, but they are spotless. There are 2 pools – one for everyone and one for adults only. The beach is gorgeous! They have staff out there every morning raking the sand and setting up the chairs and umbrellas. There is bar/food service on the beach, so if you didn’t want to leave your chair, you didn’t have to. I walked up and down the beach every day. I was surprised at how dumpy some of the hotels beachfront area looked. No other hotel has the beachfront presence like Seven Stars. Everything from how they have their chairs/umbrellas/palapas arranged on the beach to the stairs/deck leading up to the towel hut and pools. Top notch. They take a lot of pride in keeping the grounds beautiful. I checked out 4 other hotels that were similar in pricing while I was here just to compare. I walked the grounds and checked out rooms. No comparison. The layout of the 3 main buildings at Seven Stars makes it easy to walk from your room to the pool or beach in no time. You will definitely be spoiled here. I met a lot of people who come back here every year. Some have been coming here since the beginning, 12 years, and some own a unit. I can see why they have a lot of repeat visitors. I think that says a lot about the resort. I will definitely be back. Everything was perfect!

1  Thank sixtenjen
Courtnee Howell-Forbes, Guest Services / Front Office at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

It is so wonderful to know that you were able to have such a good time with us. I'm sure that the other resorts on the island are doing their best, but it's nice to know that you find us to be better.

Thank you for your comments on Daison, Romeo and Brennan. They are all great members of our team, and we are very proud of them.

I look forward to seeing you on another Seven Stars vacation in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Seven Stars was the perfect spot for my first trip in over a year. Easy to get to, beaches were pristine, resort was lovely, service was amazing. I had an ocean front room which was large enough and the kitchenette was key for storing some wine and snacks from the grocery store nearby. Beautiful view and room was clean and comfy. The only negative was the construction noise from the Ritz next door. They started EARLY. Like 7AM buzz saws. But, I was up anyway and once on the beach it wasn’t disruptive. Maybe try a room in one of the other buildings to mitigate the disruption. I was quite frankly too lazy to complain and didn’t feel like moving rooms. It’s not the Seven Stars fault the Ritz is being built.

Anyway, spent most of my time on the beach or at the adult pool. Both were awesome. Pool and beach service was amazing. Very attentive and friendly, food and drinks were delish. Not a lot of folks around so no problem getting a chair or some social distance if that’s a concern. Had lunch and evening cocktails on the Deck a few times. Service there also amazing. Met some fun people. Bartenders were great. Ate at Seven for the breakfast buffet. It was okay. Nothing special. But filling and plentiful. Had dinner at Seven one night which was delicious. Lamb with the Parmesan risotto sooo good. Bartender made a great Manhattan. Would have liked to try some of the restaurants nearby the resort but the curfew made that difficult. Next time.

In short, beautiful property, excellent service, would go back for sure.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jro525

Dear Jennifer R,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

It's so awesome to know that you were able to have a good time with us, in spite of curfews and construction. Thankfully the Ritz Carlton's opening is only a few months away, so it shouldn't be a problem the next time you visit us.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I’m always looking for easy luxury vacations that cater to families with young kids. A mom of a 1.5 and 4 year old, this resort is top of my list along with the Four Seasons Nevis.

Resort is gorgeous and meticulously maintained. Tropical gardens surround the pool and buildings. Attendants clean the Pool and beach areas daily before setting up chairs. The resort is immaculate. The playground area looks brand new, is partly shaded and was a perfect for our little kids. Lots of surprises tucked around the resort - bocce with an ocean view and garden chess by the restaurant.

Travel During Covid was actually easier than I thought. Airports were empty and our non stop from Boston was half full. The resort is doing a great job keeping everyone safe. There was a gift bag with masks and sanitizer in our room. And little things like a plastic sleeve covering the remote control are proof they are taking extra measures. Getting tested before returning to the USA was very easy because the resort spa is offering this to guests free of charge. Took less than 10 minutes, was very professional and we had all the paperwork needed for traveling home.

Food was delicious all around. Breakfast was included with our stay and I loved the mix of traditional items like eggs and bacon with Caribbean items such as cassava cake with coconut sauce, plantains with sour onions and stewed tuna. My kids loved the rotation of pancakes and waffles.
There was a 6 pm curfew halfway through our stay which meant a lot of restaurants had to close. So we ate at the Deck and in room dining which were both very good.

Our suite was large and really stunning. We opted for an oceanfront ground floor grand salon 2 bedroom. The extra large patio was perfect for relaxing and provides convenient access to pool and beach without having to get in an elevator. Views are slightly obstructed depending on where the unit is located but we felt the convenience of walking out the patio was worth it.

Staff were all very nice and accommodating.

Gym and tennis courts looked very nice and well kept- almost brand new. And our kids couldn’t get enough of the heated pool.

Love the location- we walked to the grocery store (5 minutes away), and to dinner at Grace Bay Club which is just 2 hotels down the beach.

Noise of Ritz Construction wasn’t really an issue at all. The hotel is nearing completion and we only heard a bit of noise a few times when on the beach.

I can’t say enough good things about the resort. They made it easy and enjoyable in a time that feels anything but.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Vanessa T

Dear Vanessa T,

Thank you for the glowing review of your recent stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

it is so wonderful to know that you were able to enjoy yourself, even with a curfew popping up halfway through your stay. Here at Seven Stars, we try our best to give our guest a truly enjoyable vacation, regardless of what's going on in the rest of the world.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you on another Seven Stars vacation in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Glad the management put family vacation in her place in the review below. Nothing worse than a self centered parent that thinks there child deserves everything they want. Everyone at the adult pool was disappointed the children were in the adult pool being very loud. Also disappointed at the confrontation between the guest.

Management created this when they allowed it.

We have been here 2 times and this place and the staff are fantastic. We will definitely be back again soon.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank woodize
Courtnee Howell-Forbes, Guest Services / Front Office at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Dear woodize,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

On behalf of the resort, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this incident. We were attempting to accommodate our guests while we rectified the situation, and it did not work out the way that we had intended it to. However, we do appreciate your continued patronage in spite of it.