“Consistently Awful”
Review of AirAsia - AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I will start with the one positive - the airplane was super clean. After that I must this is the most rapacious airline I've flown. During the previous 2 months I flew 13 flights on 8 different airlines. That is a lot of travel and we covered much of SE Asia where hopping from island to island and city to city is best accomplished by flying. At check-in we were subjected to extortionary rates for our baggage. We ended up only paying half of what they wanted from us which was STILL more than our tickets had cost! Baggage that we had traveled on all of those other flights with various airlines and never had to pay anything extra. If anything it was lighter as we had jettisoned items during our travels. During the flight, nothing was free. The attendants perused the aisles repeatedly hawking merchandise, food, drink - even water. Even water - which is not free on Air Asia flights. I would not recommend flying with them.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,268)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

A trip from Manila to saigon vice versa.
The flight was on time.
fast boarding .
easy checking in
good customer service .
smooth flight.
comfty seats for me.
i always like flying airasia through my asian trips.
better if they have free snacks too.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Cheap flights - undeniable that air asia offers the cheapest flight, i've flown to maldives with my husband with just RM1390 (2 return tix included pick seat, travel insurance and 30kg luggage)
Tasty meals - The onboard flight meals is very delicoussssss !!! But very pricey .
Friendly crew - The crews are cool and friendly, we enjoy our flights.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve traveled a lot by flights. This is the first time book AirAsia which was very cheap compare to others. At first, I was hesitated to buy AirAsia tickets (round trip) for me and family (5 pax). But I was surprised very much how good it was. We all really enjoyed AirAsia very much.

Highly recommended this - Now Everyone Can Fly.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The flight times and prices of this airline make it ideal for us who make regular trips to NZ to visit family. They leave at a reasonable hour without having to get up at the crack of dawn and arrive in Auckland at a great time also making it convenient for people to collect us.
We love this airline and will continue to use it