“delays delays and more delays”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our outbound flight was delayed four times due to "maintenance" issues. We missed our connected flight and had to wait for the next one. I felt like our whole day was spent waiting. Direct flights are for sure the way to travel.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,120)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

paid 320 for two tickets, reserving seats costs more about 15 bucks each, per way and also check in bag fees came to be over 500 for 2???

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We took the Frontier non-stop out of Cleveland, Ohio to Cancun, Mexico on Wednesday, May 9, 2018. The flight was non-eventful. This is a bare bones economy flight where you can ask for a complimentary glass of water. A bottle is $2.00 as is a small cup of coffee. But the flight is barely 3 hours, the plane is clean, the flight attendants are cheerful and tge price is right. I might mention departure time out of Cleveland is 6:00 am. On the return flight, the arrival was early and the gate attendant announced tge Captain would like to leave early. We boarded, took off and landed in Cleveland 55 minutes early. Thank You, Frontier Airlines.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

They just cancelled the flight because of some technical issues,they just tell us to wait,we have been waiting since 5 hours,and there is no response from them,they just said that they will refund the amount,or they will rebook another tickect,and for that the travelling time would be 11 hours or so,never never never dare to book tickect with frontier,never

Reviewed 30 May 2018

WORST Experience EVER! My original departure time was 9:10A. After arriving at the airport it was delayed to 11:10AM then rescheduled every hour after that & the staff was extremely rude the entire time. First excuse for the delay was weather, however all other airlines were leaving on time. The staff disappeared & were no where to be found. Eventually after waiting 4 hours without a word. One of the pilots said it was due to "Hot Breaks". Another 3 hours later the same pilot said it was the windshield wipers.Mind you I had my 10 year old child with me the entire time. After waiting so long I decided that I would take another flight else where but your airline would not release my luggage until the flight was canceled. Which wasn't until 4:30P. We spent a total of 16 hours at the airport and ended up paying $600 to get home on another airline because it was the last flight going to our area that night. Which wasn't until 10:15P. We didn't get home until 2:00A the next morning.After being at the airport since 7:00A. Never flying FRONTIER again!!!! DO NOT FLY WITH FRONTIER you may save a few dollars on tickets but it'll cost you a lot more in suffering.