“what you expect from a low cost carrier”
Review of Mango

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The plane was not delayed but the attitude of the staff was bit dull, furthermore, the airline has attempted to cram as many people in the plane as possible and in doing so, made it relatively uncomfortable.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Flight boarded and left on time, flight crew was efficient and polite. Plane was clean. Pleasant flight no complaints.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Always a pleasure to use this airline - not only do pensioner's get a 10% discount on certain days but the flight is generally on time. The staff are friendly right from checking in to cabin crew. Their online booking service is first class and very efficient. Thank you Mango.

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Mango makes ones flight very comfortable, the roomier seats do help for persons with longer legs to travel in more comfort than the usual economy flights on offer.
Even though the flight time for taking off was delayed, we managed to land on time, this has been a pleasant experience for the short haul and will definitely be first choice in the future.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Arrived at the airport to find a massive queue at the check in desk. I then asked one of the assistants if its possible to do on-line check in a do a bag drop. He said no I still have to stand in the queue. If this is the case then why is there an on-line check in system.

One of the assistants walked along the queue and asked if there are customers flying to X destination (most likely a flight that will depart soon).
Why not use this same process to ask if customers have done on-line check in and guide them towards the correct queue (some customers arrived later than me but left before me)

The seats on the plane have very little leg room. I'm not the tallest person in the world but even for me the space was very snug (Spare a thought for the larger passengers)

I've used Mango on a few occasions. On the first occasion I received a chocolate. On the second occasion I was told I had to buy food using my credit card(that was in my back pack in storage). On the second flight I was told that I could pay with cash (that was also in my backpack as I was preparing to pay with my card)