“Great crew! Flight WS0004, May 25/18”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

What an amazing flight crew - from the pilots to the crew you see and hear. Westjet did a great job pairing up this team - they worked together extremely well, they were able to crack jokes, were honest, helpful and polite the entire 7.5hours. The lines moved quickly to have passports chcecked for this who checked in online & to enter the plane, pilots and the crew were welcoming when you entered and exited the plane. One of the best flights I have been on & will travel with westjet again.
Note: make sure you get the westjet app before you get on the plane for free inflight entertainment (movies/shows)

Write a ReviewReviews (9,744)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The airplane was OLD... it literally had the tiniest of screens to watch TV with the good old selection of a few tv channels. The screens are so old and outdated that most of them didn't work anymore.

The plane was still pretty comfortable and we got a few snacks served by the flight attendants.

Overall, westjet was ..."OKAY" ... for a cheap flight but if I had to spend an extra 50-100$, I would choose another airline.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Checking in at the desk was perfect. The lady was so nice so I was excited about my flight. However, that friendly service did not continue onboard. The flight attendants were cold and not very accommodating. I was not feeling well during the flight and there was an empty row available at the back. I asked one of the flight attendants if I could move to that particular row. She loudly told me no because that row was only for "sick passengers". I guess I didn't look sick enough. I felt even worse because now everyone in that general area was looking at me. I continued to feel sick and wasn't able to get help until midway through this long flight. I told myself that I would NEVER travel on westjet again! However, this young flight attendant made me realize that not all of them reflect the values of the airline. She came midway through the flight and could visibly see that I was not well. She kept checking back periodically to make sure that I was ok. Her service really made up for what I experienced earlier, hence the reason why I would travel with them again. The overall flight was pretty good, a little turbulence here and there.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We went on the prop plane from Saskatoon to Winnipeg, then caught another plane on Flight 306. The plane was smooth, perfect take off and Landing. The crew was awesome.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We flew Vancouver - Toronto - Nassau and was a good flight. Plenty of leg room on the plane. No regrets booking WestJet to Nassau for our vacation.
Crew as always are wonderful