“Still no response 4 weeks later”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 31 March 2021

4 Weeks later and we've still received no response from Virgin after they cancelled our flight 12 hours before it was due to depart. They gave us no reason and won't refund us the money we spent on booking a new flight. We have no escalated this to a local law firm as this is clearly against consumer rights. Disgusting the treatment we've received, especially after a year where there's been such disruption, they couldn't care about their customers. Go with another airline or risk losing all your money.

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (15,187)

Reviewed 23 March 2021

One of the worst airlines forever. With silly reasons they have cancelled mg ticket then still now didnt get refund. They mentioned will going to refund mny to me but when i called to customer care they not even providing good information..one of the worst airlines. The service provided in mumbai very bad the supervisor he doesnt have even ethics and humanity.... i dont choose this airlines in future.

1  Thank SathishBhavana12
Reviewed 11 March 2021

First time travelling on virgin airlines from Islamabad Pakistan to Manchester Uk. Worse airline ever. The air hostesses were very abrupt and not welcoming at all. The food that was served was so cheap and not worth eating at all. The flight made me very sad. Our flight was at 3.30am but we left Islmabad airport almost 2 hours late. First impression, extremely bad. I rather fly with Emirates, Qatar airlines, Oman airlines, itehad airlines and pia. Where the services are amazing and the food and the environment. I would not recommend virgin Atlantic to anyone and specially people travelling to Pakistan. I’m also a vlogger and I’ve made a video review of the airline which I shall be releasing on my channel very soon. I should be given my money back. U don’t know how to make customers. I should get something in return. This flight has got me depressed

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Flew with Virgin last weekend and found the plane to be very clean and comfortable, the service good and the staff very friendly with better food than I have experienced recently.

Date of travel: February 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Gillian U
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Excellent flight...excellent airline. They take the right precautions and ensure that customer safety is taken seriously. The staff were friendly and most importantly, the plane was clean. The only airline I will fly with during COVID.

Excellent policy to make use of miles of you are a flying club member.

Date of travel: February 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank ShahnawazMalik
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.