“Excellent Customer Service”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 24 February 2021

My VA flight was cancelled in April 2020 due to Covid.
Contacted customer service to re-arrange. Spoke to service agent called Chris Franklin who was extremely helpful in re-booking and made me feel that I mattered; a very different experience to another large UK airline.
it must be very tough in the airline industry at the moment and my contact with VA made me realise that I had made the right choice of airline.

Date of travel: April 2020
Write a reviewReviews (15,187)

Reviewed 23 February 2021

This was AMAZING! never had such an experience! Everything was just fantastic! The flight attendants were so nice and friendly. They did a fanamanl job, well done!
I won't point out my experience with other airlines... but what I can say is that this is the airline you should take traveling to the UK!
Thank you so much all of you, for giving me the opportunity to have this experience! Thank you!

Date of travel: February 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank O9586GScw
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Virgin Atlantic still have my money after cancellation in July 2020. They dont bother responding after you escalate your complaint, to managers.
Money to burn, they are a good bet.
While accepting tax payer money, they have sacked people taking advantage of covid. The shareholders and ceo have no moral or ethical standards

Date of travel: July 2020
2  Thank 193keving
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

Airline canceled flight may 16th 2020, processed refund September 23rd 2020 and still no refund! Between expedia and virgin atlantic said it was refunded but still no refund in my account! They simply don't care what a nightmare!! Any advice on what to do?

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank jazzyme0710
Reviewed 6 February 2021

In November we booked Upper Class flights to Montego Bay for 5th June for two weeks. Today Virgin Atlantic have cancelled the flights with no reason given.

Strangely enough, the holiday is still available via the online booking agents and the outbound and inbound flights are available direct with Virgin, only difference is the Upper Class flight is now £4,300 per person which is much more than we paid.

As they’ve not blamed COVID or the flight being cancelled I can only cynically (not) assume they have chucked us off the flight to enable them to greedily capitalise on the extortionate fare increase.

Virgin Atlantic you should be ashamed of yourselves...

Date of travel: February 2021
1  Thank Chris P
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.