“Amazing experience”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 17 June 2019

Being boarded the last person in the plane I found that the space for luggage was full but I was lucky to be helped by the very friendly flight attendant Lauren Farley. She even put my luggage on her luggage compartment. She was so nice also during the flight. Once landed she bought my luggage back to me. All in one this was my best experience with a flying company. Thank you Virgin and thank you Lauren. Adrian Barsan

1  Thank Adrian B
Write a reviewReviews (15,178)

Reviewed 17 June 2019

This is the worst airline out there. I fly regularly with Emirates, Qatar, Delta, American, Cathay and some other airlines. This airline has no idea what professionalism is. I called to cancel my ticket a week ago and had someone promise me to handle the issue and call me back. A week later still there is no call, so I call the airline and the person have not even made a note on the issue. I am waiting on the phone for 1 hour and 42 minutes!!! This is the worst service, regardless of what planes they fly. Will never touch this airline again.

1  Thank DrLee19
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

Not much to say really, the flight was great and smooth the service of the staff on flight was absolutely excellent and they were very happy to help and assist me during my travel with them.

There was a bit of a delay when boarding and the same for my return flight, some research suggests this is a common theme with the airlines but because I’m basing my review on my experience with the airline mine was top notch!

As an experienced flyer I can honestly say that virgin Atlantic is the go to for trans-Atlantic flights.

2  Thank Jem_Degg
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Very full flights both to San Francisco and also on our return journey but the flights were on time and cabin crew efficient.
Not a lot to say really. I enjoy flying Virgin Atlantic and it is my first choice of airline however, when flying economy once on board, and there isn't an incident or arrogant cabin crew, Virgin flights are usually without hassle.

Date of travel: May 2019
2  Thank Jan G
Reviewed 17 June 2019

We had a really good flight with virgin Atlantic both outbound and
inbound only complaint is food on outbound flight was not nice
Chris Stanford..