“Awful- don’t do it”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

1. My partners’ suitcase never made it to the next flight. How?
2. This airline made us last to everything since it delayed every time. We had 6 flights with them.

Date of travel: May 2024

Reviewed 15 June 2024

Worst on-boarding experience due to ground staff with Vietnam airlines flight VN - 978 from Mumbai

The flight was supposed to on board at 11pm, but it ended up on boarding at 1am. Thats fine there was a delay

But the lady at on boarding counter was had the worst attitude in the airlines industry ever. She didn't let infants on board first and was adamant that infants too will have to come in the queue. Despite pleading her that infant has been sleeping and we had super senior citizens but she used foul language against infant and my family.

Worst experience ever at Mumbai Airport. I don't know how such badly trained employees are hired by Vietnam airlines and Mumbai airport as ground staff. Across the world infants are given priority boarding as they are small infants so that they've a safe and good journey. This is the worst experience at Mumbai Airport ane authorities should look into it

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank niteshs264
Reviewed 14 June 2024

Pathetic and unfair trade practices.
If you move along with your family, They will charge you extra to make you sit together otherwise they threaten to make you sit randomly in aircraft
Very rude and unprofessional ground staff too

Reviewed 14 June 2024

Me, my wife, my three sons went on this flight to ho chi min and the caught another flight to germany to see my papa. Vietnam airlines is good, cheap and tasty (as in food), my youngest son went to the toilet with me and got the toilet jammed with toilet paper. We are really sorry about that. The entertainment was good my sons were watching cocomelon (even though two of them was 11 and 8) they were playing angry birds and subway surfers. My youngest sons had their favorite meal, BUTTER CHICKEN!!! Then my middle son got diabetes from your overloaded desert but that was fine he recovered. We are sorry when my oldest son raged when a bot beat him a snakes and ladders and broke the screen. Overall this flight was 10/10.
Truly yours,
His papa

1  Thank BobDaBuilderWithLeo
Reviewed 6 June 2024

Very disappointed when i miss my flight I Booked return flight vn airlins from cxr to hcmc to delhi they checked in my luggage directly cxr to delhi I got it . But during return from delhi also checked in to cxr directly. . I reachd hcmc domestic airport 7 am and waiting 5 hour for next flight. During this time nobody inform me that my luggage in lost and found airline had my mail and ph no. But when i was boarding staff said pick your luggage from lost and found. Very disappointed tje i go there and pick my luggage and check in again. I miss my flight. Its really very poor service and miss communication. Be carr ful when you check in directly to last destination. I always book vn airlines but i will never book be careful…

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.