“Unfair trade practices”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 14 June 2024

Pathetic and unfair trade practices.
If you move along with your family, They will charge you extra to make you sit together otherwise they threaten to make you sit randomly in aircraft
Very rude and unprofessional ground staff too

Reviewed 14 June 2024

Me, my wife, my three sons went on this flight to ho chi min and the caught another flight to germany to see my papa. Vietnam airlines is good, cheap and tasty (as in food), my youngest son went to the toilet with me and got the toilet jammed with toilet paper. We are really sorry about that. The entertainment was good my sons were watching cocomelon (even though two of them was 11 and 8) they were playing angry birds and subway surfers. My youngest sons had their favorite meal, BUTTER CHICKEN!!! Then my middle son got diabetes from your overloaded desert but that was fine he recovered. We are sorry when my oldest son raged when a bot beat him a snakes and ladders and broke the screen. Overall this flight was 10/10.
Truly yours,
His papa

1  Thank BobDaBuilderWithLeo
Reviewed 6 June 2024

Very disappointed when i miss my flight I Booked return flight vn airlins from cxr to hcmc to delhi they checked in my luggage directly cxr to delhi I got it . But during return from delhi also checked in to cxr directly. . I reachd hcmc domestic airport 7 am and waiting 5 hour for next flight. During this time nobody inform me that my luggage in lost and found airline had my mail and ph no. But when i was boarding staff said pick your luggage from lost and found. Very disappointed tje i go there and pick my luggage and check in again. I miss my flight. Its really very poor service and miss communication. Be carr ful when you check in directly to last destination. I always book vn airlines but i will never book be careful…

Reviewed 5 June 2024

I don't normally write reviews but I was so impressed with Vietnam Airlines on our recent travels to and within Vietnam that I felt compelled to complement them on their service and professionalism. My wife and I travel extensively around the world but this was the first time we tried Vietnam airlines.
First up, we were impressed by their punctuality. Each of our three flights departed exactly on time, something we've rarely experienced. They were well organised and had us boarding calmly and efficiently all the while with welcoming smiles.
Secondly, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food - much better than your average airline food, and as always, served with care and a welcoming smile. None of that "pay as you go" rubbish you find on budget airlines.
Thirdly, their on board staff were brilliant - warm, prompt and very attentive. One of the best services we've ever experienced on an airline.
Lastly, all flights were very smooth and without incident - we felt we were in good hands
Our experience with Vietnam Airlines was in stark contrast to the awful experience we had with Vietjet on our return flight to Melbourne. Never again Vietjet for us.
So will we travel again on Vietnam Airlines? Absolutely, and we'll be telling all friends to try them as well. Very satisfied customers!!

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 30 May 2024

I booked a round trip flight for my daughter. When she arrived at San Francisco airport last night, she discovered that her flight was cancelled at 2 hours of expected takeoff. They offered to book her on the next flight which leaves in 48 hours! She had to spend the night freezing at the airport. When asked for a refund of a RT which cost me over $2000, they only offered $360. My daughter is upset, cold, uncomfortable, hungry, exhausted, and has to sleep in a dangerous place with no bed or heat. I will never book Vietnam Airlines again. They don't care at all about the comfort, well-being, and safety of a young woman traveling abroad by herself.

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank Katherine K
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.