“Bad customer service - Kuala Lumpur”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 27 April 2024

I must express my deep disappointment with Vietnam Airlines' customer service, particularly at the Kuala Lumpur airport counters manned by Malay girls. Their demeanor was incredibly mean, lacking the basic courtesy and professionalism expected in the service industry. It's evident they need comprehensive training in customer service etiquette before assuming such roles. Despite this, I must acknowledge the commendable service provided by the cabin crew during my flight. Overall, while the airline's service was satisfactory in the air, the ground experience left much to be desired.

1  Thank houda a

Reviewed 26 April 2024

it's excellent. I'd highly recommend it!!!The seat was normal, kinda comfortable. The inflight entertainment was ok—a wide range of movies and podcasts. The food was the best I've ever eaten on an airline before.

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 26 April 2024

Really happy flying with Vietnam airlines.

Always felt safe and well looked after.

Checking in and checking out was as easy as you need it to be.

The food was great and more than enough beverages.

Our flight home was especially smooth.

We even had a special treat from the attendants as we concluded our trip - please see picture.

Thank you all for the opportunity to explore Vietnam.

We’ll be back!

Reviewed 25 April 2024

I would give a zero star if I could. What kind of airlines changes the flight last minute from 8:40 am to 12:35 pm, just 5 minutes under 4 hours so that they wouldn’t have to give customers free cancellation? They deliberately did that. I wish it was them and not Bamboo that went bankrupt. Probably bribed their way to a 4 star with skytrax

1  Thank Trammi N
Reviewed 25 April 2024

Airline who never want to apologize for their system error and human error. Their customer care system failed, due to this, cannot manage my booking online and have to call unreachable call centers due to high traffic less staff working. Cannot amend my flight just by call, have to email to online support department such a stupid system. How stupid VN air higher management doing? They never streamlined the customer service. Due to customer care system failed, online support department is busy took 4 days to reply my email but call center said normally they reply 1 hr. They held my booking which i want to change to and i saw it confirmed online. However, VN air stupidly release my hold booking saying its full. Then, me and my gf need to call VN air again and again and again so many times talking them total 2 hrs, but what they say is just wait. What?! its 1 day before the flight. Super irresponsible and no one explained real situation and no one responsible. Myself and my gf were so angry and so fed up and almost gave up. Then they finally confirmed my flight amended like 0.75 day before... I am now on that flight however 3B, 4A 4B, 7A 7B, 15C 15D are empty. How 7 seats available but they insisted saying its fully booked?! I live overseas for 20 yrs flying around so i know how real fully booked flights are usually. VN air is not sincere, irresponsible, no hospitality, no apology, lots of system and human error, the worst of the worst airline ever. Its even worse than budget airlines. I have to use it time to time in VN but they are seriously insane and I dont wanna use it at all.

2  Thank SPUplifting
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.