“Other Airlines Were Flying”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our United flight connecting us between Newark and St. Louis was cancelled after we had checked our bags. According to United, the flight was cancelled due to "flight conditions" which is normally translated to mean "weather." After learning of the cancellation, we quickly booked a SW flight for the same route at roughly the same time. That flight left a few minutes late, but got us to our destination on the same day.

This was not our first United cancellation for dubious reasons. Although I must admit, our bags arrived on time on the first available United flight the next day.

Write a ReviewReviews (27,320)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The friendly skies aren't what they used to be and each time is more disappointing than the last. Less than friendly faces on the flight attendants is just the beginning. My husband ordered a mixed drink, Bourbon & Coke. Always before, the opened coke can has been left...not anymore UNLESS you ask to be given the remainder of the can. I know it's a small thing...but small things are the ONLY things left when you fly. On the return flight, the seat belt warning continued to repeat incessantly interrupting the video each time so that watching a movie became incredibly annoying. Traveling to/from destinations is the pain we must endure to have a vacation...SAD!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was your average flight. nothing bad nothing over the top great. It just got me where i needed to be . Although there were very kind when we unexpectedly needed to check our bag.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not full flight. Had open seat between my wife and myself. Because of my status on United I do not have to pay extra for priorities. Crew was good. Several runs of service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is not business class for a 5 plus hour flight. Food on the morning flight passable. Food returning from mexico an absolute disgrace. inedible. Shame on Delta

;