“Each time I fly United, I'm become more disappointed”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The friendly skies aren't what they used to be and each time is more disappointing than the last. Less than friendly faces on the flight attendants is just the beginning. My husband ordered a mixed drink, Bourbon & Coke. Always before, the opened coke can has been left...not anymore UNLESS you ask to be given the remainder of the can. I know it's a small thing...but small things are the ONLY things left when you fly. On the return flight, the seat belt warning continued to repeat incessantly interrupting the video each time so that watching a movie became incredibly annoying. Traveling to/from destinations is the pain we must endure to have a vacation...SAD!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,809)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

It was your average flight. nothing bad nothing over the top great. It just got me where i needed to be . Although there were very kind when we unexpectedly needed to check our bag.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Not full flight. Had open seat between my wife and myself. Because of my status on United I do not have to pay extra for priorities. Crew was good. Several runs of service.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is not business class for a 5 plus hour flight. Food on the morning flight passable. Food returning from mexico an absolute disgrace. inedible. Shame on Delta

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our flight boarded efficiently and on time. The flight attendants were friendly and helpful. The food was good, although the portions were small. Large selection of movies and entertainment. We arrived on time and all our bags made it.