“Unexpectedly terrible”
Review of United Airlines

Worst trip ever.
I was at the airport to catch the morning direct flight at 6 am. The agent won't let me board because they have some operation mistake. After waiting for 1 hour, they told me it was fixed but the airplane had shut off.
The agent didn't apologize.
After that, no one came to help. Under my strong request, they agreed to reschedule a new flight in the same day, and I arrived 12 hours after the expected time (spending lot of changing planes). I had to give presentation in a conference the next day.
The agent on the phone didn't help but hanged up.
They don't care about their customers. Bad and very unprofessional service.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (51,229)

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My sister & I met up on a Tuesday at DIA (fortunately both of our previous flights made it there on time) for a non-stop flight to Honolulu for a girls trip. If you are flying economy, consider rows 48, 49 & 50 on the 777-200. Although the configuration on this aircraft is now 3-4-3, the last four rows in the back are 2-4-2. We chose seats 48 K/L. They were fantastic seats, as they provided more leg room and side room. Also the rows recommended are far enough away from the lavatory that people aren't hanging out over your seat to use the water closet. The flight left on time and landed a little early. Although we brought on our own food, we appreciated the beverage service and pretzels. Being 48 K/L made us feel like we were in our own little world, and we had a great time catching up.

Date of travel: February 2018
1  Thank LOuLOu0204
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was my first time traveling in first class on an international flight, United call it business class as there is no first class, There is no free WIFI you have to pay a surcharge to use it. There was lunch scheduled but they ran out of the chicken and i don't eat red meat so I they had to "borrow" a chicken sandwich from coach. United you ran out of food in first class really? other than that everything was fine and the seat was comfortable.

2  Thank Bostonmagik
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Got me whereineeded to go flight was comfortable, last minute gate change, without app notification I almost missed boarding

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of families as can be expected. Full flight with every seat taken. United was decent service. Nothing to rave about.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.