“ran out of food in business class?”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was my first time traveling in first class on an international flight, United call it business class as there is no first class, There is no free WIFI you have to pay a surcharge to use it. There was lunch scheduled but they ran out of the chicken and i don't eat red meat so I they had to "borrow" a chicken sandwich from coach. United you ran out of food in first class really? other than that everything was fine and the seat was comfortable.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Bostonmagik
Write a reviewReviews (51,229)

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Got me whereineeded to go flight was comfortable, last minute gate change, without app notification I almost missed boarding

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of families as can be expected. Full flight with every seat taken. United was decent service. Nothing to rave about.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

At 3am, we were getting ready to go to the airport when I got a text saying our flight was canceled! We were going for a tour of Costa Rica & the change the made would have 2 layovers (one overnight in Newark!) and the tour would have left! I had booked through Expedia. I called them & the man there spent an hour, but was able to arrange a flight that got us there that night, Thanks to Expedia; no thanks to United.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Ellen P
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly I was to say a massive thank you to Erin one of the air hostesses on my flight from London Heathrow to washington Duelles on 29/3/18 my daughter and I had a middle seat and window I experienced problems with another passanger who wouldn't move for us to use the rest room and kept moaning at us when we asked to she told me I should of purchased an aisle seat this upset me because I have just had bladder surgery. I asked if I could move seats so I could be on a aisle the flight was full but Erin achieved this for me and I can't thank you enough x
The only problem we had with the flight was the in flight movie system didn't work
Would certainly fly united again thanks to Erin's service she certainly went above and bejond to help me

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.