“Bad service”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Seats are so tight. Plane was full to capacity. Really bad service, stingy with drinking water, the stewardess forgot our row when she was serving drinks, good thing I asked.
Crew was not friendly and woudn't care less. This is probably an old plane with 3 rows on each sides, we were like sardines!!!

1  Thank Marina T
Write a ReviewReviews (34,686)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Seats are comfortable and wide enough for economy seating. Leg room has enough space and not as crowded

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Seats are not the most comfortable, but the service is consistent and reliable. They are excellent at sticking to the schedule unless weather gets in the way.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We flew UA last week from SFO to Honolulu, Hawaii on economy class. After the flight took off, my wife who was sitting by the aisle felt a little bit cold and there was a flight attendant standing next to her...............she asked the female flight attendant to help her to turn off the fan right above her ( my wife is a little bit short ) and the flight attendant told her to ask the passenger next to her to turn off the fan and then she walked away. I was not happy at all when I saw that flight attendant's reaction to my wife. Then towards the end of the flight, the same female flight attendant carry a trash bag which she collected the trash from another aisle then she walked pass my aisle and I asked her if I can put my empty plastic cup into her trash bag, her replied was " why don't you wait for the next flight attendant comes by to collect the trash?" She was so lazy and couldn't be bother to pick up just one plastic cup from me.
Even though that I was very upset with this lazy flight attendant but the rest of the flight was v. pleasant with the service by all the other flight attendants on the plane. One rotten apple didn't spoiled the whole bunch.
Both my wife and I are 1K status with United Airline and now we are so sorry that we made the mistake of flying with UA after our last flight's experience.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

my daughter made it to PTY but her bags have been in EWR for 2 days. No one can give me an answer and they cant find her bags. She is in PTY for 10 days. what a terrible way to treat a customer.