“delays”
Review of TUI Airways (United Kingdom)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

No fault on tui but we were delayed 90 mins on departure to kavala and 30 min on return.
Very good flight and although we did not reserve seats my wife and I got to seat together no problem. Very good in flight service

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,118)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

My sister and I were pleasantly surprised that the improvements Thomson's made last year are still in place and even better.
This year we had fight entertainment available on both outward and inward flights so we could watch movies, Tv comedies or play games which made the 4 hour flight go much quicker. We found the flight attendants on both flights very friendly and helpful especially on our return flight.
As usual we bought food on the plane, we had one of the meal deals which consisted of mini burgers, Pringles and a bottle of water we liked it so much we had the same on our return journey but added chunkey chips
as we were very hungry.
My only negative is that on the return flight the couple in front of my sister and I kept reclining their seats which made getting in and out of our seats difficult. My sister has long legs and the reclined seat made less leg room for her. This cause her hip to cramp so she had great difficulty walking when we got off the plane.
Apart from sleeping I see no reason for plane seats to recline ( the couple were not sleeping ) May be this feature should be removed from short haul flights.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

the flight was too long for this type of plane, the seats were really uncomfortable the food was atrocious there was no radio no inflight screens and had someone on the large size sat next to me who when eatiing had elbows all over the place and fidgeted throughout the flight

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I have travelled many times with tui and I have always had a fantastic time on the plane. this time was no different the staff were fantastic and very helpful and friendly and the food and drink on the flight was excellent. it starts your holiday off perfectly and helps you get into the holiday mood.

1  Thank andyrundle
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Flights on time. Lovely cabin and ground crew. On landing took grandsons onto flight deck and gave them a postcard and trump cards as their first flights. Also good Tui rep at our hotel, friendly and helpful.