“Disappointed with service in First class”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 5 June 2024

They do not deliver as promised in first class at Heathrow airport.
No service at Heathrow was very disappointing.
The service on board was very good, but the poor service at the airport is a huge drag.

Reviewed 31 May 2024

Specifically requested and paid for a aisle or end seat. Got a middle seat. Do not fly with this airline if you want what you pay for.

1  Thank michaelhQ3859IE
Reviewed 29 May 2024

Absolutely disgusting from thai airways, sold me a return ticket with 5kg of luggage allowance less on Mt flight home than my flight out to Thailand, then wanted to charge me $500 as I was over, I wasn't over on my way out here so why should I have less luggage and be over limit on my way home? So Thai airways expects customers to throw away there belongings or pay more than the flight cost in the first place to carry home the same ammount I carried out here. Thai airways are scammers and I have now lost belongings that I can afford to replace. AVOID THAI AIRWAYS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SCAMMED.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING BUISNESS PRACTICE !!!!

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 28 May 2024

i’ve always been flying with this company and the staff has been the sweetest every single time. The service is great and the airplane is clean.

Reviewed 26 May 2024

Fly Eva Airways instead

Poor service
Poor food

No apology for delay
No idea what food they served
No tea/coffee offered

Lovely outfits don’t make up for poor standards

2  Thank D R
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.