“Sadly now not good.”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 28 April 2024

I have flown for many years with Thai and have always been very happy but sorry, no, they have moved economy into sardine city. Vastly insufficient space and unable to have food tray flat in front of me. Drinks were NOT served with meal but after.
Really sad as I am married to a Thai and have to travel regularly.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 23 April 2024

I booked travel through Thai airways but had to cancel. When trying to reach 24 hours customer service, no one picks up calls and all the options are in Thai. Had to press random numbers and luckily reached someone. Found out refund process takes 6 months. So, 6 months before you get your money back.

Reviewed 21 April 2024

OK - so the aircraft is quite old and scruffy - this I can forgive. We left late and arrived late - not unusual. What is unforgiveable is the way myself and my partner were treated by the filght attendants who considered us an irritant. Why? Well - the power to our row of three seats went down 30 mins into the flight. This means no air, no lights, no charging, no screen/entertainment. Flight staff basically ignored our requests to have this looked at. We were fobbed off .... until eventually we were grudgingly offered 'complenstion' of 2500 Thai Air miles (refused - I'm not flying with this shambles again!). It took over 3 hours before the flight maanager actually apologised. Anyway - with no light to read, no phone (no charging) and no screen it was a very very long (late arriving) flight.

I've also never seen a meal service deliverd at such pace - you wonder why the desperate hurry on a 12.5 hour flight - to say it was rushed is an understatement.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank jeremym476
Reviewed 21 April 2024

Very poor service just go with Ethiad or Emirites instead.

Worst service of long haul flight to date - food is shocking. No competency from staff, captain was awful and mocked passengers, made to feel unsafe by staff.. I will never fly with them again unless it’s a quick domestic flight.

Reviewed 19 April 2024

Avoid Thai Airways if you can!! They tend to overcharge, provide subpar customer service, and have too many conditions that result in extra fees!

Date of travel: December 2023
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.