“Pleasant Experience”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 5 May 2023

Our party of 7 recently flew with Thai Airways to Bangkok. Due to scheduling conflicts, we had to reschedule our flight a couple of times and each time, the customer service representative was very accommodating and prompt in assisting us in our requests.
On our return, we accidentally left a bag on the plane. I emailed the airline the next morning and they were quick to respond and found my bag within a few hours on the same day. The crew we travelled with were all very friendly and approachable. Overall, we had a pleasant experience and would definitely fly with them again.

Reviewed 3 May 2023

Very poor response on refund of the ticket. We have been waiting for 5 months and they are saying it will take 6 months. Why it takes 6 months ? Totally unacceptable.

Date of travel: December 2022
1  Thank glob123456
Reviewed 2 May 2023

Really good experience with Thai air. All of the staff were so lovely and helpful, went above and beyond to help me and my wife. The flights were about 12 hours, and we were given two main meals, a snack and regular drinks and water throughout. We are vegan and we were able to get vegetarian Jain meals which were fresh and absolutely delicious, they checked before the flight we were vegan and were given separate meals to the regular service, all very good health meals. The in-flight entertainment was good, nice selection of films and TV. Given pillows and blankets and the flight itself was comfortable. The way to Bangkok was lovely, but I think the way home was a slightly older model of plane so the seats were a bit more uncomfortable with less legroom but still very good nonetheless. I would happily use them again, big thanks to all the staff and crew. No delays with check-in, all very organised and on-time.

All the negative reviews are regarding people who had a flight cancelled and have been reimbursed via vouchers, which it clearly says when you buy tickets so this isn't really a shock

Reviewed 2 May 2023

Dishonest company that does not reimburse the luggage it has damaged despite the strict observance of the procedure. Do not answer emails or phone calls. This company is completely adrift, it is a shadow of its former self. Travel on board a 777 totally tired and faded. Lousy performances and limited service. I hope that the non visible and security aspects are well respected.
I am still waiting for the reimbursement of my luggage, which is considered unusable and irreparable by the CDG airport service.

1  Thank Christophe G
Reviewed 1 May 2023

I cannot retain to express my complete dissatisfaction and outrage at the disgraceful behavior of Thai Airways in relation to my refund request for a flight ticket booked in 2019. It is utterly unacceptable that a supposedly reputable airline is resorting to devious tactics to avoid paying their rightful debts.
I have provided all the necessary documentation and information, as requested by Thai Airways in the past. However, the airline continues to delay the refund process, asking for the same information repeatedly, wasting my time and causing me great inconvenience.
It is incredibly disappointing to see that Thai Airways, a national flag carrier of such a prestigious country as Thailand, is engaging in such unscrupulous behavior. This is nothing short of scamming, and it is unacceptable for any company, let alone an airline with a reputation to uphold.
I must inform you that I will make sure that this disgraceful behavior is brought to the attention of the media, as well as other potential customers who may be considering flying with your airline.

Date of travel: June 2022
    • Customer service
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.