“quick and cheap flight.”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Flights are cheap and no nonsense. This is the best way to fly. Only downfall is getting to the airport from Toronto.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,301)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Good flight. We were checked in without a hitch, got the seats paid for and found the trip really easy. This is a budget airlines but the service was no different to that experienced on American Airlines and certainly appears to be value for money.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Both our flights were on-time and we experienced no problems or issues flying. We did pre-pay for our checked bags and checked in at home and the process upon arrival at both airports was short and sweet. For a no frills, economically friendly airline, I give Spirit a thumbs up. We fly them often and have never had an issue with overbooking, extensive delays, or cancellations. They are hard to beat if you are traveling on a budget.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Spirit has recently upgraded the fleet, so the planes are still nice. The seats don't recline. So you don't have some rude idiot squishing your legs. No frills, of course, but for a two hour flight, on time btw, nothing is needed. I bought exit row, so lots of leg room.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I have flown on Spirit many times because it's cheap, especially if you greatly value a big seat like me. I had one horrendous experience a couple of years ago due to the actions of one really bad person that works for them in Chicago. It was so bad, I have to give the Airline a 3, though the rest of my flights with them have been fine.

This particular trip was great, good service, an amusing fight attendant on the mic, and we actually arrived about 25 minutes early each way.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)