“Great trip”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We flew home to Atl from San Diego. The plane ride was great. All of our flight attendants were wonderful. They were very helpful and attentive. They served drinks and snacks as soon as possible. They seemed very experienced and appeared to care about their job. They actually seemed to enjoy what they were doing. I absolutely love flying Southwest Airlines.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (31,169)

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I love Southwest because I can make changes if I need to with no charge and if I have to cancel, I have a year to use the credit!
Free checked luggage is a big plus.
Southwest is always my first choice if available!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Friendly, smooth flight with no problems.The whole crew was so kind and friendly throughout the entire trip. They were always to assist you in any way.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We love flying on Southwest. Quick flight, great service from Nashville to Atlanta. It is a short flight but it was awesome to not deal with all of the construction around Chattanooga, TN. The shuttle trains took us to baggage claim and straight to our car rental pickup.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We've had a great experience flying with Southwest. The best of all intern flights. Perfectly organized for boarding, clean and comfortable cabin, very pleasant flight attendants, free wifi, very decent price, the best we could find for this trip.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)