“Southwest Reno to LAX”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great value for the money, even if you don't check bags. Seats are a tight for any flights longer than 1.5 hours. Staff on ground and in the air is always friendly and pleasant.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,027)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My mother had a heart attack while I was visiting family in Los Angeles, after receiving the news I went directly to the airport to see if I could book or change my flight. When I arrived, I explained my situation to a woman at the ticket counter (I was so distracted that sadly I wasn't able to catch her name), She saw my face and her own maternal instincts kicked in, she booked me on the next flight available at no extra cost. While she was checking me in she made sure to use kind words to encourage me and calm me down. She also shared some personal experiences with me that made feel like she really understood what I was experiencing. I couldn't hide my tears and as I made my way to the gate, I felt a bit better. Her patience and demeanor truly helped me. Somehow the madness of the overcrowded airport no longer had no effect on me, I focused on what she had told me and remain optimistic. I regret not taking the time to get her name to send her thank you note, but I will definitely be looking for her next time I visit LA.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Southwest never disappoints. Checking bags..a breeze!, flight staff, friendly and efficient. Bags fly for free! Flights was on time, landing was smooth as could be. Whats not to like!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Love their web site, finding the lowest fare is so easy. If you need to reschedule so great, no million problems, no extra cost. Good flight and super service.
The only con: SW is starting to use the smaller seats with lesser leg room.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Southwest was very nice to my partner and I. My partner suffers from a medical illness and needs seating near the bathroom. They were able to accommodate us. Thank you Southwest and keep up the good work.