“FLIGHT TO PUNTA CANA D.R.”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was approximately 2.25 hours. You can purchase Wi-Fi service for $8.00 however, you cannot watch live tv because apparently the signal from the states cannot be reached. However, you can watch old rerun movies that Southwest has stored. Over all flight was comfortable. Service was great.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,351)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had just flown in from Lisbon only to learn that our connecting flight to STL had been cancelled. After a quick review, we determined that Southwest was flying, even though our original airline had cancelled our flight due to "flight conditions."

We all know the Southwest format, the flight got us to our destination on time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew back home on Southwest and found the experience as pleasant and stress free as usual. While I do check other airlines for price, I do consider my overall experience. I like being able to change flights when needed, reliable flight times and not think about how much luggage I am bringing. Having a beverage and small snacks offered helps with the comfort level. I just wish they offered more direct flights out of CLE.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It always blows me away how affordable, yet efficient Southwest is. I love having the option to check two bags at no additional fee and have my purse and a small carry-on as well. From the check-in desk, to the pilots, I am always very impressed with the professionalism and kindness of Southwest employees!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Flight. I usually dont fly later in the day, as flights get delayed, but all went well.
I love Southwest