“Pleasant, stress free experience”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Flew back home on Southwest and found the experience as pleasant and stress free as usual. While I do check other airlines for price, I do consider my overall experience. I like being able to change flights when needed, reliable flight times and not think about how much luggage I am bringing. Having a beverage and small snacks offered helps with the comfort level. I just wish they offered more direct flights out of CLE.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (30,642)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

It always blows me away how affordable, yet efficient Southwest is. I love having the option to check two bags at no additional fee and have my purse and a small carry-on as well. From the check-in desk, to the pilots, I am always very impressed with the professionalism and kindness of Southwest employees!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great Flight. I usually dont fly later in the day, as flights get delayed, but all went well.
I love Southwest

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We've been using SW for the last 5 years and have never had a bad experience! We are not loyalists by any means, but SW almost always has the cheapest rates without stopovers. And it's dirt cheap to travel with a baby!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Loved this direct flight I caught for only about $300. Landed 40 min early and had no problems checking in.