“Fort Myers”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great Flight. I usually dont fly later in the day, as flights get delayed, but all went well.
I love Southwest

Date of travel: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (31,068)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We've been using SW for the last 5 years and have never had a bad experience! We are not loyalists by any means, but SW almost always has the cheapest rates without stopovers. And it's dirt cheap to travel with a baby!

Date of travel: October 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Loved this direct flight I caught for only about $300. Landed 40 min early and had no problems checking in.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Southwest might be one of the greatest companies of all time. Free checked bags, people who smile at you, customer service is the best, and very cost effective. I would not even think about flying another airline.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My husband I prefer to fly Southwest whenever we can. I've always had good experiences. We board on time, quality service, etc. This time was different. I should give a 1/5 but other experiences have been well. First of all, they changed the boarding gate 1 minute before boarding was supposed to start. And they didn't update it on any monitors or at the counter. They also announced it over a PA speaker that wasn't terminal wide like all the other ones. Then we run to the new gate and people are all lined up and they say the computer is broken (but don't bother giving ANY update or announcement until after when the plane was supposed to leave). Then they finally get a new plane TWO hours later. I get there are technical problems and I'm so glad they were cautious. However, keep us updated and make sure you are using technology to keep people abreast of changes. We should have gotten email or text updates and got nothing.