“Smartwings, Boeing 737-800”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the opportunity to fly with Smartwings. I was surprised by the quality and comfort of the trip. The seats were much more comfortable than those in Rayanair. I was also surprised by the amount of legroom and a large table for dining. The toilet was clean and well-kept like the rest of the plane. The downside was that the crew offered snacks only once, which ran out quickly. Similarly, garbage collection took place only once. I missed the sale of perfumes and other cosmetics that simply did not take place. Apart from that, the crew was very nice. I am pleasantly surprised by my trip with Smartwings. If someone doesn't need to buy something on board the plane, I highly recommend it. I was surprised by the availability of on-board WIFI. One of the best airlines I have ever flown on.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Mikołaj S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible experience with a canceled flight From Paris.

No warning about a canceled flight, staff extremely unhelpful and refused to provide any details or a simple confirmation how should I proceed.

After waiting for 5 hours in the airport, thebother flight was delayed again. What a joke.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight on both ways was not good. terrible seats, not comfortable at all.
On the way to Prague we have sent our luggage of 8.7 kg.
The costumer service on the way back, in Prague national airport terminal 1, was so bad! My luggage was again, 8.7 kg, like in the first flight. Than The women who called herself “the manager” have threatened me that if I won’t *say sorry* for telling her that the flight card I bought was saying different and that they are lying to get more money from us, then she will “rip my boarding pass if i won’t apologize”
Eventually I wanted to get home so I paid 44 euros, than this women, thrown my boarding passes one the floor, making me to take them from the floor!
I got out totally blackmailed from
This terrible company who are using/taking advantage of people’s need to get home!
DO NOT FLY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
See yourself warned because this company is a charter that will steal any money they can from you!

Reviewed 8 June 2024

Worst airline ever, 3 hours of delay, when they landed they also made a 1 hour stop for a fueling, if you can avoid it, worst experience ever, do not recommend

Reviewed 2 June 2024

Before entering the plane they measure the luggage. The staff behaves inappropriately without any logic. They harass passengers for no reason. My wife and I could have 3 pieces of luggage in total of 14 kg and only used 9kg. They asked that because of 1 kg of extra weight in one piece of luggage, we have to take it out of the suitcase as well. In one word, tragedy.

Date of travel: June 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.