“First time flying on Smartwings. Not bad. I have nothing to complain”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Just normal budget airline I’d say. Checkin was reasonably smooth, everything was reasonably smooth. Can’t say it’s good value for money but I have nothing to complain either. Flight to Prague was delayed by 1.5 hour which I’d say was the worst part. But everything was normal apart from that. Flight back to Dubai was on time.
I guess this is a budget airline (?) so I wasn’t expecting any meal or entertainment. Crew served drinking water twice during the 7 hour flight. Crew service was normal (except they avoid speaking to any customers during the delay time, which I can understand). I actually flied from Hong Kong to Dubai and to Prague, so we were careful about baggage allowance etc. we sent luggage and checked through all the way to Prague (HK-Dubai on Emirates) and the luggage arrived successfully in Prague, which was great.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Terrible airline, had a conecting flight in amsterdam, smart Wings was delayed by 45 minutes which made me have to run trough the whole AirPort for my other flight. Pluss my baggage didnt arrive in Oslo with me.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 3 February 2024

Worse flight ever!!!! Seats are like sitting on a rock. Everyone was complaining about the lack of comfort. Staff are the most rude people. They were too busy arguing with each other to bother with the guests. The blonde female attendant was useless. She only wanted to make sure the curtain was pulled so no one could use the front washroom. Would snap at anyone who tried to see if washroom was empty. Was angry when she actually had to walk into the guest area for any reason.
Couldn't understand a word that was being said during emergency briefing and even when pilot would make any announcements. No one knew what was going on.
Luggage was filthy and ripped from mishandling.
Would never fly smartwing or Transat again since transat is who we booked with but they put us on the inferior airline.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank corgee
Reviewed 15 January 2024

Baggage claim -> upload a lots of doc -> they do nothing, boring letters, no solitions.
They destroy your baggage and You invest times and money to fix the problem (what they create).
Poor czech 👎

Date of travel: December 2023
1  Thank István F
Reviewed 8 January 2024

This is my 2nd time I'm flying with Smart wings. Com, though it's a small flight but very much comfortable specifically the sit. Meal was good though it's very small portion. I would like to give some flights attendant name those who make my trip very nice Kamil and Thomas was very attentive very hard working and helpfull. Even some lady flight attendant was very good and active but I don't know her name. Thank you all the staff and smart wings to give me a memorable experience.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank Mohammad A
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.