“Shame company,”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 15 January 2024

Baggage claim -> upload a lots of doc -> they do nothing, boring letters, no solitions.
They destroy your baggage and You invest times and money to fix the problem (what they create).
Poor czech 👎

Date of travel: December 2023
1  Thank István F

Reviewed 8 January 2024

This is my 2nd time I'm flying with Smart wings. Com, though it's a small flight but very much comfortable specifically the sit. Meal was good though it's very small portion. I would like to give some flights attendant name those who make my trip very nice Kamil and Thomas was very attentive very hard working and helpfull. Even some lady flight attendant was very good and active but I don't know her name. Thank you all the staff and smart wings to give me a memorable experience.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank Mohammad A
Reviewed 27 December 2023

Horrible experience
Those people just want to steal your money
I would fly with any other company with any other mean of transportation but never stupid wings anymore
They would charge you 55€ for a back pack
With no explanation
Their crew is rude and doesn’t even take the time to explain to you

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 21 December 2023

When I Flew With Smartwings Poland, It Was Amazing. The Seats Reclined And Check-in Was Not Too Bad. My Tiny Issue Was The Staff's Attitude. They Were Nice But A Little Bit Rude.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 4 October 2023

Horrible experience‼️‼️‼️ never more. I wanted to travel with another flying company. When i compare prices of flight tickets. Smart wings looked cheapest, but It wasnt true. Know at AirPort i have to pay extra services ( in e-flight wasnt any notice about bags etc) It was last time when i used smartwings.

Date of travel: October 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.