“Smart wings is the best airline.”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 8 January 2024

This is my 2nd time I'm flying with Smart wings. Com, though it's a small flight but very much comfortable specifically the sit. Meal was good though it's very small portion. I would like to give some flights attendant name those who make my trip very nice Kamil and Thomas was very attentive very hard working and helpfull. Even some lady flight attendant was very good and active but I don't know her name. Thank you all the staff and smart wings to give me a memorable experience.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank Mohammad A

Reviewed 27 December 2023

Horrible experience
Those people just want to steal your money
I would fly with any other company with any other mean of transportation but never stupid wings anymore
They would charge you 55€ for a back pack
With no explanation
Their crew is rude and doesn’t even take the time to explain to you

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 21 December 2023

When I Flew With Smartwings Poland, It Was Amazing. The Seats Reclined And Check-in Was Not Too Bad. My Tiny Issue Was The Staff's Attitude. They Were Nice But A Little Bit Rude.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 4 October 2023

Horrible experience‼️‼️‼️ never more. I wanted to travel with another flying company. When i compare prices of flight tickets. Smart wings looked cheapest, but It wasnt true. Know at AirPort i have to pay extra services ( in e-flight wasnt any notice about bags etc) It was last time when i used smartwings.

Date of travel: October 2023
Reviewed 17 September 2023

Meh airline. Small space for legs. Frequent delays. One extra star for pilots and nice crew ( apart for one fly attendant that was rude when securing the cabin and grabbing my seat and trying to yank my seat when it was not even retracted it ). Most of the time when the company itself has nothing to offer they try to compensate it by pushing stuff to be extra nice. One plus for possibility of watching some movies during the flight. Also, good option of a lite package where you can have your carry on instead of small backpack. Otherwise, I do not think I will fly again. The tickets are quite costly for this level.

Date of travel: August 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.