“Alert prank : stupid wings”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 27 December 2023

Horrible experience
Those people just want to steal your money
I would fly with any other company with any other mean of transportation but never stupid wings anymore
They would charge you 55€ for a back pack
With no explanation
Their crew is rude and doesn’t even take the time to explain to you

Date of travel: December 2023

Reviewed 21 December 2023

When I Flew With Smartwings Poland, It Was Amazing. The Seats Reclined And Check-in Was Not Too Bad. My Tiny Issue Was The Staff's Attitude. They Were Nice But A Little Bit Rude.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 4 October 2023

Horrible experience‼️‼️‼️ never more. I wanted to travel with another flying company. When i compare prices of flight tickets. Smart wings looked cheapest, but It wasnt true. Know at AirPort i have to pay extra services ( in e-flight wasnt any notice about bags etc) It was last time when i used smartwings.

Date of travel: October 2023
Reviewed 17 September 2023

Meh airline. Small space for legs. Frequent delays. One extra star for pilots and nice crew ( apart for one fly attendant that was rude when securing the cabin and grabbing my seat and trying to yank my seat when it was not even retracted it ). Most of the time when the company itself has nothing to offer they try to compensate it by pushing stuff to be extra nice. One plus for possibility of watching some movies during the flight. Also, good option of a lite package where you can have your carry on instead of small backpack. Otherwise, I do not think I will fly again. The tickets are quite costly for this level.

Date of travel: August 2023
Reviewed 10 September 2023

I booked my flight through an agent which included 8kg trolly and hand luggage.

Smartwings ground crew when checking in to the flight claimed that the flight was full and we're requested to send luggage to the belly of the plane, I kindly refused due to personal items being stolen off me, the flight attended at the ground became quite aggressive and tried to charge me for included luggage I had which unfortunately I had to pay for in order to not get in trouble.

TL;DR

Bad:
- Very aggressive ground crew, which under pressure can be very rude, and impatient,

- Unclear baggage policy, high chance of getting scammed.

- Aircraft cabin is very packed and uncomfortable.

Good:

- Aircrew is nice and helpful.

- Boarding was completed quickly once started.

- The safety briefing was done really professionally

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.