“Czech ryanair”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 7 July 2023

Our flight depart at 4:20 am evrything Went pretty smoothly after we borded we were waiting at the gate for 40 minutes we didnt get any informations from the crew or anyone thé legroom was ok half od the flight was really cold the airplane was at least clean

Date of travel: July 2023

Reviewed 29 May 2023

Flight was a nightmare with very aggresive and unhelpful flight attendants. Seats are very tight therefore we asked passangers in front of us not to unfold their seats. Unfortunatelly they called cabin crew which was very hostile towards us and said that is „passengers’ right to unfold their seats”, which is ridiculous argument. No readiness to help and solve the problem on their side. The rest of flight passed in very nervous atmosphere and was uncomfortable. We flight a lot but it was for the first time that cabin crew was so incompetent.

Date of travel: May 2023
Reviewed 23 April 2023

One of the worst flights we've ever experienced. On the way to our destination, it wasn't possible to buy anything on board. During the 4.5-hour flight, we received about 2 dl of water, which is quite bad for someone who expects to at least buy water on a standard flight.

The seats are so extremely small that I, with my 189cm and 110kg, barely fit into them. The tray table in front of me couldn't even be unfolded so I could put my drink on it.

I paid the full price for the ticket (530 euros/person), and I don't think these low-cost services are worth it at this price. Even Ryanair offers better services.

Date of travel: April 2023
Reviewed 26 March 2023

I had a great experience with smartwings! The food was great the seats were comfortable, and the crew was very friendly. When we were heading back our flight had to be delayed because of a storm, but it was really not the airlines fault. My only complaint is that while the flight was cheap the food was not. I would recommend it.

Date of travel: August 2022
1  Thank kovlevg
Reviewed 4 March 2023

I will never fly with them for the way they handled 2 flightdelays in 2 days when my family and I had a holiday in Turkey in Sept 2022!!! No decent communication from them, no apologies; they refused to give us refund saying that it is the airport's fault. 2 flight delays in 2 days in a row!!!! Terrible, awful, completely unacceptable behavior!!!!

Date of travel: September 2022
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.