“WOW.”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Our flight to Australia via Singapore was comfortable and on time, On our way back home we spent 5 days in Singapore and I highly recommend visiting this city-contry.

Date of travel: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (16,804)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We both went economy and were given the impression that they were market leaders for leg space but we were disappointed in how little there was as my knees touched the seat in front (I'm 6ft 3") and once the person in front reclined his seat that was it I was trapped, I am 68 and the struggle I had getting out of my seat was very bad as the arm rest on the aisle seat didn't lift I had to swing my legs over it and then try and wiggle out of the seat not a nice thing to see, but put that a side the crew were very nice and the entertainment was very good food wasn't to my taste but it was OK

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We always feel confident flying with Singapore Airlines, their service & meals are excellent, they make you feel special and they always look so immaculate. Haven't done a long trip for a while so was pleasantly surprised to find they now have fold-down footrests - awesome! For us poor economy flyers, the comfort is pretty good and the entertainment choices almost too many! Top marks Singapore Airlines (love Changi Airport too, so easy to navigate with plenty of help on hand if you get lost).

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank davidandcarol51
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Whenever we travel out of Singapore, we will definitely take Singapore Airlines. Most of the time very happy with the service. Recently we are not happy with the new system, when we checked in online, there were very few seats for us to select. Passenger like me suffer air sickness and prefer to select a suitable seat. This time our seats were at the last row which, near the toilet, once seated we smell a strong stench from the toilet, therefore I informed the cabin crew, and the cabin crew apologised to us few times and inform us that they will take care of the issue. I noticed this was taken care immediately, the attentiveness of the cabin crews is really impressive. Keep it up guys !

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve flown long haul with Singapore Airlines several times over the years and have always been really impressed with the service provided, but it seems to have gone down hill as my recent flight with them left a lot to be desired. The pillow provided had a previous passengers saliva stains all over it so I had to request a new one. There was still rubbish from the previous flight stuffed into the pocket in front and the attendants seemed less ‘smiley’ and willing to help than they were previously. Aside from these recent complaints, Singapore Airlines is better than many others and you are looked after well.