“Short, cheap flight.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was short enough for this type of carrier. Not the most comfortable seats, so flights need to be short haul. Flown with Ryanair on several occasions and they have been on time and as they say it is a no frills airline, so you can’t expect much. Crew have always been pleasant and helpful. It is a little confusing from the booking point of view with all the extras for baggage, depending on where you sit, seats and priority boarding etc. Once you get around all of that you may not have the bargain price you started with.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (55,370)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed. Awful online check-in process. Awful customer service. I had been trying to check in online many times and it kept asking for money there was an option of free check in two hours before flight so I waited and tried again the day of flight.. I thought it worked but apparently it hadn’t and I didn’t know it until I got to the airport. There was still time to departure (around 40 minutes! Yes not two hours! But still good enough) but no one even ‘tried’ to help me. They firmly gave a big no to me and didn’t even try to help or come up with a solution.. hearing a no after seeing someone is at least trying to help you is different but I got a firm and simple no from every single staff I tried to talk to without any understanding of my situation. I will never choose Ryanair again and I won’t recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

never seen such disregard for customers from any company ,
I didt fly this is based on customer after service when you become ill
my wife became ill and I have had to cancel flights , ok I accept no refund policy but I ma entitled to my airport taxes they are mine by law, so dspite using the chat line whereby they just say good by -use this link! and using the link to fill forms in that do not get actioned and making complaints and phoning office , no action no help , flight was 10 week ago, who do I appeal to , is it the CAA ,,anyone experienced same problem.
I will never use this company again, this was a very stressful time for us and I was naively expecting some empathy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

one of worst check in experience, reasons-
understaffed team, hundreds of passenger in que handled by 3.
If you have not done check in online, you have to pay 55 euro per person(Yes, its true in 2018 and its written on their website too)
pay even for light cabin backpack.
staffs are with blunt expression and attitude of No F given.
flight crew don't care of any mess going around.
there are many to list, but one line is avoid the chances of being ripped on the name of low fare because one will end up paying alot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Before traveling I had read lots of negative reviews. Me and my family had a great experience flying with Ryanair. We first had a flight from Manchester to Italy and a day later to Marrakech. Both journeys with Ryanair. Comfortable and very spacious seats. Great service and very clean. Will be flying with them again in future.

Date of travel: October 2018