“5 minutes late, lost my shuttle, 50€ for a taxi...”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Boarding in Barcelona got late as passengers from the previous flight in the same plane walked out by 10 every five minutes, like a hostage release... This caused an overall loss of extra 25 minutes that passengers like me had to face once arrived in Roma Fiumicino. Someone lost the train, others like me lost the booked shuttle and had to pay the expensive Taxi rates in Rome to come back home within reasonable time.

"Dear" ryan air, you set your unilateral new rules for luggage and seats to get more money, but you still poor in what you offer to customers. A Consumer Protection Authority should seriously take you on charge.

A company to avoid, wherever possible.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,202)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time with Ryanair and was pleasantly surprised. After lots of bad press/reviews etc I would gladly fly Ryanair again. From boarding to landing on the runway at the other end it was a smooth journey. Crew were first class. Plane was clean and comfortable, as much as a plane can be. No negatives from this traveller.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a pleasant flight no delays staff on board were excellent food was lovely and had return flight booked and we had a pleasant flight both ways....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ryanair is good for the prices that you pay. On pretty much every site we check, Ryanair has turned out to be the cheapest option for us to travel upon.

The service you receive during the flight is pretty good. The air hostesses are happy to help and approachable.
From check - in, to baggage claiming, the process is reasonably straight forward and easy to follow. We have had a few experiences of delays, but they weren't anything too major.
The seats are okay.. A little more leg room would of course be appreciated! But for the price you're paying, it's to be expected really. The lighting can feel a tad too much at night, and it can make it hard to sleep, so we would recommend bringing eye masks and a neck pillow for comfort.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had booked row 1a and b, was also first in the priority queue and you would expect to be first on the plane to put your flight bags at the in the overhead lockers at the front of the plane. Not this time. We were all ushered into a separate lounge with two exit doors and told to move down so that more people could cram in. Then instead of opening the doors at the far end of the lounge they opened the doors at the back. By the time we got onto the plane I could not put my bags anywhere near the front. I managed to get them over row 5 but guess what, these would not close because the locks were broken. I then had the problem of sitting on row 1 and having to retrieve my cases from row 10 at the end of the flight. Absolute nightmare. If it wasn't for the fact that the fares are the best and the fact that I use this route only once every few years I would never book front row seats again.