“Great flight and crew”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great crew and feel very welcome, the food wasn’t not the best.
The choice of movies was good and seat were very comfortable.
Will fly again with them

Write a ReviewReviews (11,259)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time flying int'l with my mother and brother with his wife. Me and my mother are just visiting them for a couple of weeks. And it's a very very nice experience. The food choices are great with some drinks on the side. With great movies that i can watch during our 8hour flight to Sydney from Manila.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a platinum Qantas member - yes I fly a lot. And I fly a lot on Qantas but also other airlines.

Why is the experience in Qantas so dependent on the flight crew? There should be a minimum standard. And that minimum standard should embody the service level the company sets.

And why is there such a lack of consistency, even on one flight.

For example, i have observed people in economy use the business class toilets on domestic flights. It happens frequently to the point where it is almost std practice. Then I also observe some economy passengers turned away, while others are allowed to use the toilet in business class - on the same flight!! This is actually insulting.

Don’t get me wrong, the Qantas crews are usually extremely friendly, approachable and good at what they do. I do enjoy Qantas. But the lack of consistency and standard makes it an ok airline rather than an great airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Long flight but the Qantas crew certainly look after you with excellent customer service, hot drinks and food and a few cold drinks as well.
They make sure you are comfortable with extra pillow or blanket when needed.
Even time for a chat to relax you or just find out where you are off to. We had wonderful staff on the arrival flight and coming home flight.
We only appreciate these wonderful people more when you travel internally via plane in America.

Good trusted airline .
Quick processing of tickets no delays and on our way with no delays.
Water followed by food came out quickly .
Arrived 5 mins early which these days is a bonus.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
;