“No one works in Philippines”
Review of Philippine Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Apparently no ones works there, when I say that it's because they don't pick up the phone when you call lost baggage, and their chat service is a joke as they don't have access and can't connect you to anything and they don't know anything either.

A bunch of impotent workers playing and facebook-ing on their cellphones.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delayed, delayed, delayed. No compensation or explanation offered. Never again. Missed our free shuttle from airport to hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time to travel on Philippine airlines from Sydney to Dubai via Manila. The first part of trip was good as the seat situation compared with my previous experience flights on Etihad and Virgin Australia. But unfortunately, for the second part of the trip, I was not expected the flight seats to be like that. The seat was narrower, that I just could fit in, and with plastic seat cover. I found my self will never be able to sleep on such narrow seat with full seated row, while I noticed about 6 rows in fron are compleatly empty. And as I need to get a sleep, I asked the crew to change my seat as I noticed that the crew already did change the seat for some other passengers. But unfortunately they refuse my request. Then later, I noticed many passengers did change their seats by them self. So, as I need to get some sleep, I asked to change my seat again. But again, they refused that. Later, I noticed that I don't have room and flexibility to move my feats under my front seat because of some fixed equipment unlike other seats. Then again for the 3rd time I called the crew and asked them to give me permission to change my seat and I explaining to them about the under seat space while there are still many empty seats in the front and I want one of the front seats as it seems to me the same class area. But unfortunately, they refused that again and explained the front seats are different and show me the head cover are marked with reserved ( that the only different I could notice! ). Unfortunately that explination did not convense me as many other passengers already did change thier seats by them selves without permission, and crew did not give them any comments or asked them to go back to thier seats as these seats are different. But it seems to me that was my mistake as I did chose to respct the crew and get a permission befor doing what I need to do. On the other hand, I wasn't expected such unfair treatment from the crew, specially to see some passengers are sitting in full seated row, while some other passengers gust jumped in one of these full empty rows and lay down to fill full 3 seats and non of the crew gave them any comments, while they refused to change my seat in spite of request and my complain about the extra fitted equipment under my front seat unlike other seats. Unfortunately, very disappointed situation in such long trip ( about 21 hour total flights time and transit ) .....

1  Thank Talibhood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unexpectedly, after previous experience of major delays in other travels with other airlines (5 hours at worst), our flights to and from Bacolod left exactly on time. And they serve snacks too which we didn't expect. They also gave utmost courtesy and priority to senior citizens like me.

1  Thank RAZ0106
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have always had pleasant experiences with Philippine Airlines. The plane is always clean and the cabin crew friendly and courteous.

2  Thank TREKKEARL