“They stole from me!”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 31 May 2018

They weighed my handbag at check in which I forgot to take my large cardigan out of because I was hot. I had my laptop and camera which weighed my bag down and they asked me to put it in the bag for the hold - like it wouldn't get crushed to bits!!
I begrudgingly paid extra to put my carry on bag (not handbag) in the hold even though I'd already paid for it as carry on - so I'll be demanding that charge back. I heard two other people on the phone to their complaints department about the way they advertised the luggage charges so that's three customers they've lost right there. BUT here's where my complaint comes in: They told me the amount to pay the extra baggage was $100. they swiped my credit card with no pin or signature and gave me no receipt. I got home to find they just felt like taking double from my card instead! I went through their complaints procedure and I've heard nothing back. I contacted them via twitter DM just to ask to confirm the price of checked luggage and they refused to confirm it, robotically telling me to go through the complaints procedure! Without a receipt proving what I paid and should have paid I can't claim it back through my credit card either. It's the actual worst customer service I've ever received and I wont shut up until they've refunded me in full for the trouble and extra interest on my credit card balance. If someone had a handheld card reader on a busy train and swiped some money off my contactless card without my permission it would be theft or fraud - I don't see how this is any different just because they're a large, nasty corporate machine. The fact they're refusing to take responsibility for it is so much worse. I obviously haven't heard anything because their poor, overworked complaints department staff will be run ragged with a backlog of complaints god knows how many weeks long. I know it's not their fault earning pittance to deal with the crap - its the big *C words* at the top who don't get their hands mucky with it! Lets all boycott this naff airline so they go under, and the employees can take a nice redundancy cheque and go find a job where they don't have to deal with angry people like me right now!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,060)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The flight itself was very pleasant. Nothing but good things to say about this flight.

We did however have a few changes occur to the flight plan before the trip that made me have to make other adjustments to make sure we didn't miss any flights or appointments on our itinerary.

One challenge we did not prepare for correctly was that Norwegian does not staff the check in desk at EWR till less than 2 hours before the flight. We had used the kiosk to check-in and print our luggage tags - so we only had to wait in the line to drop off the check in bags. There were two problems this made for us however: 1 Combined with the changes to the itinerary we were in EWR for a 9 hour layover, and had to wait outside the security checkpoints till we could drop off the bags. 2. The TSA lines were huge and EWR did not have the precheck arrangement with Norwegian, therefore it was nerve wracking getting through security, and when we did get through - the plane was already boarding. NOT how I prefer to travel.

But again, once on board we were all set!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Checked myself in , printed boarding card and luggage tag , loaded bag to belt. Painless. First Norweigan staff was the person who pulled boarding card at gate at gate .
Flight back nothing special. Deplaned in T1 walked to T2 to collect bags?? Bags took ages even after the long walk to arrive.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Flew with Norwegian on a Tui holiday to Thassos. Very impressed with the customer service and on board comfort. Good legroom, Wi-fi, excellent cabin crew.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Part if our tui package, so very cheap. On board refreshments and food over priced. Duty free limited

Return flight had very dirty seats and filthy under chair arms.

Polite staff and comfy flight overall, I would recommend you take on board a boots meal deal and costa coffee from the departure lounge