“Consider a different airline”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On my way to Arizona I was decided to spend 2 days in Denmark I flow with this airline today 4/30/208 flight number D8 1020, in Rome they offered to check my backpack in for free so I give it to them when I land in Denmark I notice all the luggage is here besides my backpack! After asking around and filing a claim I realized that there are 5 other customers with missing luggage! After 4 times calling the airline customer service they basically told that there is nothing they can do and I have to wait up to 4 weeks to be delivered to my address! Now Since it was my back pack and I had my keys,medicine and etc in it.

1  Thank Behrooz M
Write a ReviewReviews (12,672)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am satisfied with prices for the tickets and the modern aircrafts and specially with the free WiFi onboard. I am less happy with the schedules that often are delayed and the consequences of this. I had good space during this flight because I had chosen the first seat row, but on my previous tours I have experienced that the space between the seats is somewhat narrow.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very please with Norwegian airlines. The planes was new and the food was good the crew was very nice I would definitely fly it again

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OK for shorthaul flights. Typical low cost carrier but offering good connections not only accross Norway but also to selected European destinations. Legroom awful narrow! For that reason dont issue bookings for long distance flights offered by airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown many times with Norwegian. Living in Norway that is more or less automatic, although SAS are a good alternative. I usually pick flights because of price, even so there are some low cost airlines I would not fly with unless offered no alternative. Norwegian is not one of those. Norwegian is one of the most reliable low cost airlines, in spite of some bad press a couple of years back when they were introducing the transatlantic routes. All airlines can have delays and the last few times I have flown with them there have been no problems. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the aircraft are new and well equipped. The seating is not spacious but that is standard for all low cost flights. Norwegian offer a bonus points program, own credit card, travel insurances and so on, which are quite useful and save money. I had to make a claim last year and it was handled quickly and without hassle. All in all Norwegian are worthy of recommendation.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Jim G