“Good service over all the line”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

a good general service over all the line;
Recently the airline had some serious problems, but this asside the service is top and the flight is smooth.
Overall a good airline to visit Malaysia and Indonesia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I rated Malaysian Airline " Very Poor Services" . The officers at check in counter and boarding room are really unhelpful. They have bad attitude, not care, impolite even they yelled to the passenger. When I was back from Hongkong to Kuala Lumpur, before boarding time I bought coffee near the boarding room. I found 3 boarding tickect that have the same flight with me. I guessed these tickect were belonged to 3 persons in one family. Then I submitted it to female officer at the boarding room and asked her to inform the tickets owner. This officer looked reluctanly talking to me and she did not pay any attention to what I said and keep looking something at her handphone.

I also had bad food experience. The food is not delicious. During my travelling, I got bad smelling chicken twice. It`s smell like not being cleaned properly.

1  Thank saryenrst
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Business Class flight from KL to Yangon. Lounge in KL is well stocked with a good selection of food and drinks. Staff friendly.

Seated in 1A. This is an early version of the 737-800 interior and appears old and very tired. No in flight entertainment screens, Seats are worn but comfortable. Plenty of legroom. Staff were friendly and happy to help.

Meal served was tasty but a little unimaginative. Coffee was surprisingly good!!! No alcohol service on flights under 2 hours.

Left on time and arrived a few minutes early. Priority baggage tag meant that my suitcase was one of the first on the carousel.

1  Thank Shugggy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have written recently about my experience with MH from Australia to KL. I now find that the outbound and inbound flight have not earned any FF points on my Qantas program MH being a Qantas partner program. It is only after looking into the fine print that I discover that certain economy class travel with MH does not earn any FF point or status points. Had I known this I would not have flown MH even if I had to pay a little more to fly another airline as the points for these sectors are substantial. I accept rules are rules but without making this clear to potential customers at the outset creates a loss of goodwill and trust.

2  Thank Phaulkon888
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was supposedly to have afternoon flight but I arrived at the airport in the morning. I was asked if I want to move my flight earlier which I was happy to do so. The flight was very smooth the hostess were accommodating. There was really nothing special in the airline except they have more entertainment compare with the budget airline.

1  Thank Maria M