“Girl’s Trip to Italy”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to upgrade right before booking, & so glad we did! Good service & plenty of room. Even the food & wine was enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (20,268)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first experience with Lufthansa and as long as I dont have to deal with Edelweiss again I will definitely use them for overseas travel.

1  Thank MzesDW
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I usually pick Lufthansa for flights to Germany. Their online check-in process is quick & easy. This time I was able to change our crummy assigned middle seats to a much more comfortable row with only 2 seats. Consequently our flight was very pleasant. The flight attendants were very friendly and our plane took off on time and landed early. Lufthansa is always a reliable option.

1  Thank Hexy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I get to expect this from Lufthansa staff, but the lady on the Senator Lounge desk in Berlin Tegel Airport tops the lot! I can rant forever but she was so dismissive, unhelpful and condescending when I politely asked about a typically delayed Lufthansa flight. This really lets the whole airline down, and moreover, they don’t care!

1  Thank Intellian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown with Lufthansa quite a few times, every time in Economy. They are a decent international airlines. Service is standard. I never had any surprises (good or bad). The leg space is little less but sitting aisle always works for me. Food they provide is decent, nothing too great. Inflight entertainment has good selection of content however, the touch screen does not respond well, one needs to keep touching it for long to make a selection. Overall good experience.